chapter 20: he's gone..

Its true, tommy had been out for days and days now. Tubbo had not left his side. Too worried about his friend. They had been through thick and thin together, the amount they had faced the fights they had been through. It had been so painful but soon one of there pains, there hurts would cease to exist. The other? Well the other would take all the pain on there shoulders. They would become pains greatest victim. A puppet even?

I looked at ranboo, the tear stains and nearly black like night eyebags covering my face. I needed this,  this break. This breath away with ranboo at my side. But that didn't stop me from worrying, didn't stop my constant thoughts surrounding him. It never would. The SMP had never been through this much pain, together...  It was always separate or with sides. Just like l'manburg or pogtopia  and everyone keeping to sides. Never fully together.

Me and ranboo had seen the whole camp being split up.. one by one, one broken cut after another. Just like ghostbur. Though he was more stuck in his own music, drifting around and not getting involved. Guessing with Tommy not being around, Phil always staying with techno he didn't want to mess anything else up? I wouldn't know. No one does. Ghostbur's innocence is not something we had ever expected, especially with in comparison to alive-bur.

Everyone out for nightmares head was still on there way back, me, ranboo and ghostbur around camp. With dream,sap,Bbh,Niki,skeppy and puffy sticking tighter then glue. Like I know i said people stuck who they know. But lately the SBI could not be closer apart if they tried, tommy with tubbo, Phil with techno and wilbur no- ghostbur on his own.
Even Karl and Quackity where no where to be seen!? And what about George?

Yeah where was gogy?

The sun light up the small field, the mushrooms red and the moss as fluffy as ever. Had I run away Because of the war or because of dream or because of Sapnap? Where we stuck in a love triangle? Is that how it worked? I came here and pondered a lot of things.. A lot of the time. But, sleeping of the wars? It was my curse! Metaphorically I think? Missing battles was my shame. My guilt or was I just me? Or a curse that I didn't know of - I didn't know.. Metaphorically or not?
Maybe I did hide away from dream?
Sapnap wasn't nice about it...  He had suddenly become so protective over him. I- he was mine and I let sapnap boss me around. We did argue pretty hard, and then quackity did too, no we didn't argue he shouted at me. One sided.
But would I even think of going back? After all the fighting, the hurt the words. I just needed dream...

The atmosphere was heavy, the mist of technoblade And his 'followers' in the distance, ranboo and tubbo, watching ghostbur float around stuck singing along with his guitar was it? "Since I saw Vienna"? The notes low and quite but for what they where held the storm in place, in time till fate wanted. Watched. Waiting.
For that perfect moment to just explode.

Oh boy... Did it explode..

The tent seemed quiet when I got up, well when I tried to. In the bundle that is sapnap, puffy,dream/nightmare, skeppy,ant and a very demon Bbh. It wasn't exactly easy to try and get out. So I did actually wake up one person.
Dream.
"Dream..?" I whispered hearing him gasp in pain. He slowly opened his eyes. "Niki, what? What's going on?" He murmured softly still half asleep. "I need to check on Tommy, he's been out for weeks. I- I need to check he's ok" I whispered back. He nodded "ok but I'm coming with you." I quickly sat him back down. "No no your not, you've, you both have been through enough." "Dream listen to me, I know your protective but you gotta protect your self for once" I sighed. "Nightmare don't let him go"
"I'll come back for both of you if you really want me to but let me sort it first?, Ok?"
They nodded slowly.
I left the warmth and left the tent. The sky was awake the sun maybe around 2 hours from setting.. the low ish light, shone as the figures in the distance got closer and closer. I didn't look. That battle was something I wasn't looking for... I don't think anyone was- let alone dream. It was his server after all.