chapter 4: the real Chaos

He jumps right into the chaos, head first.
Pushing Glatt aside, he runs past Technoblade. Within a second he's pinned George down. George struggles in his grip, eyes blazing like hell fire. George reaches up and bites him. Dream all most lets him, go but stops himself. His eyes going dark red.  He pushes his form back down and traps George in hole. "I'll come back for you" he mumbles the bite bleeding. Speeding back through the battle he takes out, tubbo. "Tommy get out of here!" But Tommy is long passed out on the floor..
"Argh! Techno! Come get your useless brother!" He growled. Techno pulls Tommy onto his back, dream nods and punches jack in the face, enjoying it a bit too much.
Sapnap is seconds away from cutting deeper into Quackity's neck when dream launches himself at sapnap. Quackity passes out from shock, while Technoblade picks him up.
"Oh prison boy" sapnap leers "come to kill me?" "Manipulate me?" Dream struggles to control himself. He picks sapnap and throws him across the battle field. This was getting us no where especially since dream was getting more and more angry. "Grab ranboo!" He shouted at puffy and with that he managed to teleport the three of them to, the egg.
"Look after ranboo, but don't look, I don't want to hurt you.."

Dreams eyes roll back into his head. His manic laugh filled the room. Letting go of ranboo's hand, puffy covered her ears. His eyes lit up, a far lighter red, one more fiery and fury filled. Stronger. With his true self let loose, dream tor the eggs to the tiniest pieces. The vines stood no chance. Dreams laugh scared ranboo and he teleported out.
As soon as the egg was left in shreds, ant, skeppy and Bbh collapsed. Those who were corrupted froze. Stood still. Lost in time. Stood like statues.
The battle field was full of blood and broken hearts. It looked like something out of hell.

Everyone not corrupted, quickly all joined together. Just before the l'manburg hole.
"Phil! They did it!" Techno sighed, placing down Quackity and Tommy. Quackity was the first to wake up, sitting up in shock. He looked around. Searching. He ran over to where dream had threw sapnaps body. He stayed perfectly still, eyes still blazing red. No movement at all. Like a coma. "Sapnap? Sapnap look at me!" Nothing no reaction, nothing. He didn't even flinch.

None of them did.

Dream had lost himself, lost his control. Puffy feared the worst When she couldn't hear any more laughing. She turned around slowly, to see the horror that dream had become. He wasn't human.
She ran forward hardly thinking. She grabbed him close.
Sobbing she cried "no! No dream. Please, please don't leave me, I need you!" He froze
"Mom?" He cried his voice in  destroyed tone. She whimpered "let's go home duckling" her voice calm yet shaky.
His form, left and he picked up puffy. "Let's" he managed to Whisper.

When they got back it was all in ruins.