~ S E V E N ~

"I'll see you guys in three weeks," Lilith stepped closer to Hermione and gave her a hug. She whispered into her ear, "Please take care of Ron. If anything happens please let me know right away," Lilith pulled away from Hermione and she gave her a gentle nod.

Lilith moved away from Hermione and stepped closer to one of her redhead friends, "Stay safe, alright, Redhead? I'll see you soon," she leaned in and hugged him, squeezing a little before she pulled away and he whispered okay.

"The train is about to leave, Lily," Harry said as she pulled Lilith by her elbow and into his embrace, "You better write to me, alright? I'm really gonna miss you."

"I am too, Oh Chosen One," Lilith chuckled and Harry slightly hit her back with his hand, "Please take care of Ginny and Ron. They need us both right now, more than ever. And if anything happens to either of them, please let me know," she whispered.

"I know. And you take care as well, okay? And take care of your sister. She needs you the most," Harry whispered back as he pecked her forehead.

Lilith pulled away and kissed Harry's cheek before turning around to face the 'crying' witch. "Oh, Lilith, what are we gonna do without you," she cried, "Our favorite Slytherin," she exaggerated, "I will be so lonely without you," Ginny placed her face into her hands and cried one last sob, "And scene," she exclaimed and pulled her face back up to look at Lilith, who was holding in her laughter.

"You should consider acting in Muggle movies, Gin. They definitely need someone with this acting skill," Lilith replied sarcastically. She walked over to Ginny and dragged her arms into a hug, "If you become famous, don't forget me."

"Only if you address me as your only best friend," she said as she sent her boyfriend a playful glare.

"I'll think about it, Gin," Lilith squeezed her friend in a tight hug, "Take care, alright? I'm here for everything and anything you need," Lilith's tone changed into a serious and sympathetic one.

Ginny slightly shivered under her words and let one real tear run down her cheek, "I know," but she quickly picked back up her joking attitude and her expression changed, "Now," she cleared her throat and pulled away from their hug, "You better write to me everyday, Lilith Jones!"

Lilith chuckled and smiled when she saw her friend clean her cheek, "I'll also think about that." She made her way into the train and didn't look back until she stepped into one of the carts facing the side where her friends were. The witch opened the window and stuck her head out to look at her favorite Gryffindors, "I love you guys," she exclaimed as she took out her arm and waved goodbye.

"We know," Harry replied and sent her one last smile before walking up to where Ginny was standing and intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Take care, Lilith!" Hermione yelled.

"We'll see you in three weeks!" Ron smiled at her and waved goodbye.

"I'm serious, Lilith. If you don't write to me, I will take you up on that challenge and show you how well I am at hexing," Ginny exclaimed and the train started moving.

"You know what, Ginns? Maybe I just won't write to you so I can see that," Lilith replied and raised one eyebrow to challenge her glaring stare. She turned her eyes from Ginny to look at her group of friends once again.

The young witch thought to herself how lucky she was to have them by her side. They were more than friends to her, they were her family. They were everything to her and each one had their own special place in her heart.

Harry was her first friend and he always treated her with respect. They were more like siblings and she'd do anything for him, just like she knew he would do for her.