BONUS CHAPTER 2

Alternative ending #2 — 3 years later (this doesn't have to be the way you imagine their future).

"Where are you taking me?" Lilith giggled as Draco covered her eyes with his hands, directing her in a path towards an unknown place.

"Do you know what today is, Jones?" He asked her, halting her but still keeping her eyes covered.

"It's not our anniversary, it's not your birthday, it's not my birthday, it's— today's September 1st, Draco. What happened September 1st?" She asked, placing her hands over his, trying to pry his hands away from her eyes but he wouldn't budge. "What the hell is going on?"

"10 years ago today we met—do you remember how it happened?" He bent dent down to place a kiss on her cheek as Lilith recalled that day.

"How could I forget? I dropped my jelly beans on the carpet and you didn't bother helping me pick them up. Rude if you ask me—not helping your future wife," she chuckled, "But what does that have to do with this surprise?"

"Because," he took his hands off her eyes, "a whole decade of knowing each other deserves some type of celebration, don't you think?"

Lilith's mouth gaped open as she placed her hands over her mouth. Draco had led Lilith to a field of dandelions. In the center of the whole field, where they were standing, there was a picnic table set for two—two vases of roses set on either side with a basket in the center of the table. Visibly she could make out the outline of wine bottle and a small box to its side.

"What's this?" She asked, a smile overtaking her face as she put her hands down and turned to look at him.

"I already told you," he grabbed her hands and pulled them to his lips, "we're celebrating 10 years of us, Lilith." The words left his lips like honey—pure love and admiration dripping from his tone—as he mumbled against her knuckles before placing a delicate kiss on her flesh.

She chuckled, moving her hands to his neck and connecting their lips. "I love you," she mumbled.

"Who wouldn't?" He chuckled, pulling away.

"Let's go then," she started pulling him towards the table but not before he stopped her. "What's wrong?" She looked back and raised an expecting brow.

"We're not going yet."

"Why not?" She complained, pulling his body but he wouldn't budge.

"We're going to play a little game first," he smirked. "Every time you answer a question correctly, you'll get one step closer to the table. Understand?"

Lilith didn't have the energy to complain any longer. She was already thankful enough that Draco decided to pull something as romantic as this off, and to actually carry on with it. "Fine."

"Good," he smirked as he brought her body closer to his. "Ready to start?"

Lilith sat on the grass, the dandelions brushing against the exposed skin of her skirt. It was almost ticklish against her. "Yes."

"We're about 7 steps away from the table so that means 7 questions." Draco sat on the grass next to Lilith, placing his hand on her face to turn her to look at him. "First question: what dare did I give you on the train when we met?"

Lilith looked at the table again while resting her hands behind her and placing her head on his chest, "You dared me to throw toilet paper with chocolate on it all over the train."

"Bloody hilarious, that was." Draco pecked her forehead before continuing, "What dare did you give me?"

Lilith started laughing, "I dared you to tell your father you were placed in Hufflepuff instead of Slytherin. Would've been even funnier if you had actually done it."