~ F O R T Y - S E V E N ~

MATURE SCENES AHEAD (all smut, no plot. skip if you're uncomfortable. this is also the last chapter of smut, so enjoy.)

"Let's get out of here," he whispered against her neck.

"And go where?!" She yelled over the music, not being discrete about their conversation.

"To your room."

Lilith stopped dancing and turned around, "Right now?"

"Why not?"

"Okay," she looked down at his pants and a grin crept up to her face as she noticed the bulge in his pants. "We're gonna go."

"Fine," Pansy swung her arms around Blaise's shoulders, "Get out of here."

"Enjoy your night," Ginny sang with an undertone of mischief.

Lilith and Draco ran up to the stairs towards Draco's dorm. They stopped when they reached the door and they talked in a lower volume since they were farther away from the music now. They searched for something in each other's eyes, and they both found what they felt at that moment. Lust.

Draco immediately connected his lips to Lilith's, pushing her against the wall next to his door. Lilith grunted in response to the impact of her back hitting the stone wall behind her. She opened her mouth to invite his tongue inside, moving her hands up to his blonde locks and interlocking her fingers on his head. He disconnected his lips from hers and moved to her neck, peppering kisses along her jawline and down her neck.

Lilith lowered her hand to the door knob and turned it, their bodies moving inside without breaking skin contact. Draco closed the door with his foot as he moved her to his bed in the center of his room. As soon as her legs reached the foot of the bed, Draco threw her down and began taking off his coat, tossing it to the side. Lilith sat up on her elbows as she admired the way he never took his eyes off her even as he began to remove his belt. She moved to sit properly in front of him, her eyes at the level of his crotch. She reached up towards the collar of his black collared shirt and started to unbutton it, moving her fingers along the exposed skin that showed with every unbuttoning.

As soon as his whole shirt was unbuttoned, Draco took it off and threw it on the floor beside him, "God, you're gorgeous," he praised her, placing his hands above on the rail of his canopy bed.

"I haven't done anything... yet," she grinned up at him, her green hues boring into his.

"Even doing nothing you never fail to look anything short of beautiful," he lowered his head to kiss her but Lilith pulled away.

Her eyes diverted down to his pants and her hands reached down to his zipper. He simply watched her movements as her fingertips grazed his v-line. His body stiffened at her touch, and he had to do everything in his power to not let out a single noise so as to not distract Lilith from what she was doing. As Lilith grabbed the sides of his slacks, she looked up to him, and without saying anything, she pulled his pants along with his underwear down.

Her hands immediately reached forward to grab his cock in her hands and bringing it to her lips as she moved towards it. She stuck her tongue out of her mouth and licked the bottom of her lip before continuing, making him release a deep breath for what was to come. Her tongue moved up and down the tip of his dick, releasing some of the precum on the sides of her mouth. Draco grunted when Lilith lifted his dick slightly to lick it from one end to the other. "Don't stop," he said in between breaths.

Lilith started to stroke his dick, moving her hands up and down in order to get him to reach his climax. She turned her wrists on his cock as her mouth began to suck. She bopped her head up and down on his head and Draco took his hand off the railing and lowered it to her hair, forming a makeshift ponytail.