~ T W E N T Y - F O U R ~

MATURE SCENES AHEAD (all smut, no plot. if you're uncomfortable, skip chapter.)

Lilith heard the footsteps of Draco nearing, and when he finally opened the door, Lilith immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and connected her lips to his.

"Jones," he mumbled against her lips.

"Don't talk." Dropping the vial on a small cushioned chair behind Draco, Lilith closed the door behind them with her leg. She took the wand from her pocket and muttered, Muffliato, before throwing it next to the vial.

Draco gripped unto her waist, kissing her with great force and passion. Lilith let her submissive side take over her as she allowed for his tongue to dominate hers. Lilith began to run her hands through his hair and then down to his shoulders, breaking their kiss.

Lilith was catching her breath as she placed her forehead against his, their eyes locked on each other's. After a couple of seconds of staring at each other with no words spoken, Lilith reconnected their lips, this time taking the lead. As she intertwined her tongue with his, Lilith began to run her hands against the fabric of his t-shirt and lifting it from the bottom.

Draco broke their kiss for a second, taking it off completely and tossing it to the side. Lilith stood there, admiring his pecks and caressing his skin. Draco grabbed her arms and pushed her against the door. Lilith yelped at the sudden connection between her back and the door, but smirked at his control over her. She tilted her head, giving him access to her skin. Draco connected his lips to her smooth skin, placing wet kisses on every crevice. He gently sucked on her skin, making Lilith let out moan which only fueled Draco's actions.

Draco moved his hands to the sleeves of Lilith's sweater, pulling on it. Lilith took her sweater off and threw it to where Draco's shirt was. Draco looked at her revealed chest. Lilith was wearing a red lace bra, which made Draco want to rip it off her, but as he moved his hand to the clasp of her bra, Lilith pushed his chest towards the center of the room.

"Now it's my turn," she said, walking forwards and taking off her sweatpants, which revealed her matching red underwear.

Draco smirked at her, his eyes trailing her body. Draco was standing at the foot of his bed but he fell on it when Lilith shoved him down, her body hovering over his. Lilith lay on top of him, kissing his neck and chest as Draco grabbed the covers of the bed and squeezed them, the veins protruding from his hands.

Lilith teased him, kissing his abs and stomach, and all the way down to the hem of his pants. Lilith grabbed one of his arms and turned it so that his forearm was facing her. It was his left arm, which made Draco's eyes snap to hers.

"I'm not judging you, Malfoy," she whispered against his skin.

Her hot breath against his forearms made goosebumps rise to the surface. Lilith placed a gentle kiss on his forearm, and she heard Draco groan. She figured it still stung a bit so she decided to sooth the pain. Taking her tongue out, she licked the Dark Mark. Lilith's mouth traced the skull and the snake, making Draco let out a fuck. Lilith straddled Draco, kissing his chest and then eventually reaching his lips. Lilith's arms went down to his sweatpants and she played with the string before pulling them down.

Before Lilith could fully pull down the sweatpants, Draco turned their bodies in a swift motion. "Nice try," he whispered as he lowered his head to bite her ear.

Draco dove down to her neck and planted soft kisses on her pulse point. His tongue licked the spot where his lips once were and then he blew on it, sending waves of electricity down her spine. He reattached his lips to the area where they once were and he began to slowly suck. Lilith's arms instantly wrapped around his neck and she ran her fingers through his hair.