~School tour~

Chapter 1

"Okay everyone pays attention!" The teacher slammed her ruler to the desk "Today we will have a new student will be joining our class today".

"Huh, a new student?!" *All of the bullies started chatting* "SILENCE!" The teacher slammed her ruler again to the desk. 'If I hear another word from all of you this whole tire class will be punished, each of you will have a problem with me. A math problem which will hold up all of your recess" "NO!!!" *All of the bullies groaned while with six is just staying silent drawing on her desk* *The teacher glared at six and stretched out her neck to face her at her seat* "Including you six, you will also have a big problem with me" *The teacher whispered and reverted her neck* "Anyways let's get back to the new student, OK YOU CAN COME IN NOW" *The teacher yelled out* *As the door opened two little feet with dark brown shoes with thin laces came in and walked across the floor, six looked up to him to see his face, but a paper brown bag was covering his identity*
"A paper bag?" *Six said quietly* "Okay everyone I want you to introduce you Mono Anderson" *The teacher said as she wrote his name on the board with the chalk and slammed it*
A/N
(Anderson is just a made-up last name for Mono that I found on the internet)
"As I said again he'll be joining our class today so everyone be nice to him and make him feel welcomed like he's home"
"Yes Miss!" *All of the bullies said in unison*  "Now where should you sit? Ah! You can sit right beside with... Six!" *The teacher pointed on an empty table besides with six, as before Mono was gonna walk up to his desk, the teacher stretched out her neck again to six and whispered* "You better not teach him ANY suspicious things today alright?" "Yes Miss." *Six whispered back* *The teacher reverted her neck and Mono walked up to the empty desk and sat there, Six was still curious about why he was wearing a paper bag when the teacher was gone for a while Mono turned his head around and looked six in the eyes and greeted her* "Hey!" *He greeted six, but she ignored him* "Oi!" *He called out to her again* *He grabbed his pencil case and took his eraser, and threw it at six's head* "Ow!" *Six grunted and turned around* "What do you want?" *Six said angrily* "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you mad, but you know I'm new here so can you show me around the school? I heard this school is a strict one" *Mono said* "Oh o-ok sure" *Six replied*
~Six P.O.V~
At the time I've met Mono, he was really interesting to me, since the day I attended this school nobody didn't want to talk to me because they thought that  I was a suspicious girl even the teacher knew about it they all saw me as a monster. However,  Mono was the first person to able to talk to me and he'd didn't cared about what I was especially he was the new  kid he'd seem like a really friendly boy to me. After class ended I guided Mono everywhere in the school to show him everything around the hall he was kinda scared when he saw so many kids fighting everywhere and chasing each other around, I told him everything was going to be fine and he would get used to it one day, As I was walking with him in the locker room I told him everything of what I've been through to this school I told him that many of kids avoided me cause I wasn't original student like them I was a suspicious girl that did suspicious stuff, and mostly they bullied me and called me a monster which I hated that name and smashed their heads on the floor one time, then I ended up getting suspended from the school's console and stayed for whole two weeks as the same time as the bully stayed at the hospital. I guided him more to the school and showed him the lunchroom it was messed up and needed to get cleaned up. Mono was kinda shocked off by what he was seeing in this school, he told me to show him more and I fulfilled it. I showed him most of the classes and our class schedules and what we're supposed to do and not, he got a little confused but he'd promised me to manage it "Thank you so much for this school tour" *He said* "It's not a problem" *I replied* "I didn't know your name, was it... Six?" *Mono asked* "Yes my name is Six as in number six I don't have the last name" *I giggled*
Mono: "Oh I see! Well... I think six is a pretty name"
Six: "Huh how? it's just a number"
Mono: "Well I heard it was a lucky one"
Six: Wh-what?! *I blushed a little*
Mono: Yup it's a really lucky number! *Mono laughed*
A/N
Six is meaning of domestic happiness, harmony and stability
"Oh I-I never noticed that... *I said*
"Well, I will see you tomorrow!" *Mono ran off*
G-goodbye... *I said* "I can't believe that my name... is a lucky number" *I thought to myself*
~Mono's P.O.V~
When I was little I didn't have any friends at my last school so I've decided to attend this school without knowing it was a strict one before I heard someone talked about it. As I attended here the teacher introduced me and told me to sit beside side with this girl drawing on her desk, The teacher stretched out her creepy long neck and whispered something to the girl that I didn't know about I walked up to the empty desk and end up curious right away, I wanted someone to help me to survive this first day of "Strict school" I looked at the girl and thought, maybe she could help me. I called her multiple times to get her attention but she ignored me, So what I did I grabbed my pencil case opened it up and took my eraser and throw it at her head, she'd finally turned around and got a little angry at me, I apologized and told her to show me a school tour if she'd didn't mind, she started spacing out a bit but she'd didn't minded and agreed. She showed me everything around the school, I got so terrified when I got into the hall but she told me it was "going to be fine and I would get used to it" she'd showed me more around the school and she told me what she had been through since the past year which I felt terrible about, As we were walking around more and talking I probably got a little confused with the class schedules but I promised her that I could manage it. I thank her for the school tour and asked for her name which I have probably forgotten what the teacher had called her, I finally remembered it again and said her name was Six she'd agreed and she told me that she didn't have a last name. I didn't mind that she didn't have a last name cause I think she's unique without one. I smiled inside my paper bag and said her name was pretty she'd replied that "It was just a number" but I argued back that it was a lucky number. As I said that I saw her face go a little red did I do something wrong? Did I made her angry??? But I just laughed it off and said that it was a really lucky number. She replied that she'd never noticed that. I took a deep breath of relief that I didn't make her angry. I told her that I would see her tomorrow, and ran off. After school, I ran off to go home and then I just recognized that I just made a new friend... but how could I make a new friend? Without breaking the looping curse?

A/N
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this story of the ship "Monix" from the LN2 the ending really killed me a lot but I would be making part 2 soon someday so stay aboard! See you soon! :D