Escaping the Wilderness

Chapter 2

Page 1

A/N Hurrah! You've made it into chapter 2! :)

PREVIOUSLY on "We can escape this"

"Oh yeah and besides my real name is Five, not Rainy" *She pointed out her finger*
"Five?" *I questioned*
"Yes! Five Lane" *She pulled down her hood and blushed a little*

NOW ON  "WE CAN ESCAPE THIS"

"Rainy- I mean Five! How come you didn't reveal us your real name?" *Mono questioned Five*

"Well I just thought-" *Five got stopped by Seven*

"RAINY, MONO LOOK OUT!!!" *Seven freaked out*

*Mono saw a gigantic man holding a shotgun aiming to shoot them at any minute*

"FIVE!!!" *Mono exclaimed, by grabbing Five on the waist, tackling her into the long strands of grass to dodge the bullet*

*BANG*

*Luckily the bullet hasn't hit them but had hit a wooded crate*

"DARN IT, I'VE MISSED" *The Hunter grunted, and left to go inside into his cabin*

"Mono! Rainy!" *Seven quickly ran towards us*

"Seven! Are you alright?!?!" *Five questioned to Seven*

"I'm fine! Why are so worried about me getting injured then you two getting shot by a gun?!" *Seven replied*

"Seven..." *Five sighed"

"S-Seven... You've saved us... You've had warned us quickly, that there was a man about to shoot us..." *Mono looked up to Seven*

"Why should I?" *Seven asked in a gentle voice*

*Mono had started thinking twice what Five said about him*

FLASHBACK MODE

"I'm...I'm so sorry... You may think that he's rude and stubborn... But he can be nice and generous once you get to know him..." *Rainy said kindly*

FLASHBACK ENDS

"Mono?" *Seven looked at me*

"Nothing let's keep going or else we will bump into more danger"  *I got up and ran leaving Five and Seven behind*

"Rainy you not hurt aren't you? Mono really saved your guts back there" *Seven reached out his hand to Five*

*Five took his hand and got up*

"Rainy?"

"D-Don't mind us getting hurt... Let's keep going!" *Five ran after Mono sliding her hand away from his hand*

*Seven reached out his hand on the air where Five was running, and placed it  down to his face, like a facepalm*

"I'm... I'm sorry... *sniff*" *Tears falling off of Seven's face with his teeth clutching  with frustration and sadness*

"If I shouldn't had known better... I've shouldn't had told her... that... I loved you.."

*Seven had thought to himself, later on, he got himself together and ran after the two*

"Mono! Rainy! Wait for me!!!" *Seven tried to catch up, and he finally got up to them*

"You guys... look" *Mono looked up, We all looked up*