Reconciliation DELETED PART

(A/N hey guys this is the moment you have been waited for this is the demo chapter the deleted chapter, I've been planning it to do it short, but since it's already deleted itself I've decided to give you the full chapter! Enjoy!
Give you a little more info this chapter was after Mono and Seven's Quarrel.)

Five's P.O.V

We were back at the same door that we had floated in the ocean, Six was saved. Seven and Mono... are still complicated I hope things will get better just like we all did before but no longer separated just the four of us together as a team.

"Mono?" Seven said

"Yeah?" Mono replied

"Oh! Nevermind..." Seven laid his head to his knees

"Seven listen  I-"

"No don't be! listen I was just terrified! And you were right! ! I do run away from my own problems I-I I run away from everything that gets in my way!"

"Seven... you shouldn't apologize for what you feel"

"Why's that?"

"Because... your you Seven and nobody else can never change of what you feel even I can't do that, because I care about you "

"You... care?" Seven said

*Mono nodded his head*

"Well... I thought you only cared about yourself and Six since she's your only "friend" "

"Yeah... to be honest, I do consider her as my only friend, but it doesn't mean I can consider you too you know"

"Yeah... I can smell lies from your breath of those words" Seven said as he gave him that "stop lying face"

"I'm not! I consider you too! It's just... we don't spend time together that much to get to know each other better..." *Mono crossed his arms and looked down*

*Seven looked at Mono in a confused face then suddenly smirked*

"Well maybe because you like her don't you???"

*Seven smirked*

"Who?" *Mono asked*

"Six! Since we "don't spend time together" you only want to hang out with Six because you like her!"

"What?! No!"

*Mono blushed inside his paper bag as he scooch back away from the Seven*

"Oh come on!! It's true~"

"W-Well! So if that's the case! You are in love with Five since your always hanging out with her!"

"Five?!"

*Seven looked at Five then looked at himself*

"Five..."

"What I mean come on it's true! You are also around her! And plus you even have a cute soft spot for her too! Awww~!"

*Mono teased him*

"No, wait Mono how did you know Five's real name?"

"Well of course she told me"

"Five... after all these years I've had never heard her name again"

*He glances at Five*

"*GASP* You're even worried about her! YOU DO LIKE HER"

*Mono interrupted*

"Wh-What?! No!"

"You like her! You like her! You like her~!"

"You just tricked me because of the name!"

" I sure did~"

*Seven smiled and shook his head*

"Never knew you could act such a child"

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"Man it's kinda hot in here"

*Mono took off his mask*

*Seven looked at him with his eyes wide open*

"Your face!" *Seven said*

"My face? Oh, my face! Is it something wrong with it?! Does it have a zit?! I hate that when it happens!*

*Mono out of realization he had revealed his face to Seven*

"No, wait oh... my face"*He said*

"How do I look?!"

*Mono smiled widely*

"You look... okay... Is it the looks? Or is it  Six that you care about the most?" *Seven said

"Well Six of course!"

"Or maybe you just want to look good for her"

*Seven smirked*

"No! Not at all!"

"What I mean she did beg me to my face"

*Mono muttered to himself*

"What was that?"

"Nothing! Let's just pretend this has never happened!"

"Heh, deal"

"What are you two doing?" *Six said*

"Awww how cute are you two making up?" *Five said*

"Well... yeah what it is more important than having a guy friend around you" *Mono headlock Seven and rubbing his fist on his head*

"Ah! Mono stop!"

"*Gasp* Mono your face! It looks so cool!" *Five said*

"You think so?" *He placed his hand to his hair*

*He looked at Five, Six blushed a bit when she caught a glimpse of him*

"Well looked like someone else was also begging to see your face"

*Six said*

"Nah not like that at all"

*Mono let go of Seven*

*BUMP*

"Woah!"

*They all tumbled off the door Six top on Mono and Five top at Seven*

"We landed.." *Mono said

"Were back... home.."