~Nightmares and dreams~

3 months had passed for our protagonist Mono Anderson that had lived in his strict school he'd felt pressured by it, but his best friend Six had always had his back when ever he's down well that's not all he'd also made new friends with other two children named Seven and Raincoat girl or "Rainy" as a nickname, with all of them by his side he'd felt that he was living in a good dream or was it?
~Mono's dream~
Mono woke up in a dark room and he was sitting in a chair all alone slowly ready to grow up to the thin man
"W-where am I? N-No why am I here again?!" *Mono freaked out* "No... this is got to be a nightmare !" *Mono said to himself* "Come on Mono wake up!"
"Mono! Mono!" *A random person called out his name*
"Huh? Somebody's calling my name" *Mono replied"
"Mono! Mono! Mono!"
"W-Who's calling me?" *Mono touched his forehead*
"Ugh!" *Mono's body began to glitch to the thin man"
"N-NO! PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP LIKE HIM AGAIN! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!"
"Mono snap out of it!!!" *The person called to him out loud*
*As she called out his name the glitching stop from his body*
"Huh, w-what's going on now?" *Mono looked up*
"I'm over here!" *A girl with a yellow raincoat called out to him* "Grab my hand!" *The girl reached out her hand*
"###? Ah! Can't believe it's you! ###! You came for me this time!" *Mono jumped and grabbed her hand and she'd pulled him up*
"Come on let's get outta here!"
"Yes let's go home! To our true home!" *Both of them held hands and went out to an entrance that has angel wings on the front*
*Mono woke up*
"GAH!" *Mono got up from his bed* "I-It it was all just a nightmare... but it was a sort of a dream at the same time, th-that girl that, was calling out to me, who was she? I called out her name but suddenly forgot about it so quickly..." *Mono said to himself* he'd turned around and saw his little alarm clock* 8:00 AM  "Oh that's good, I'm only 45 minutes early for school... if I was late the teacher will hit me in the face.
~Mono's P.O.V~
After I woke from that nightdream and talked to myself about it, I checked my alarm clock to check if I woke up early or not from school, if I didn't wake up and ended up being late for school, the teacher will smack me in the face for good and give me a whacking" fOr noT slEEpINg EaRly" as she's the one who wants to talk! *I scoffed* I got up from my bed and went to my bathroom to wash and dry up my face, I went to the same little mirror that I've had smashed up last night and did my hair since there were a few of the glass pieces that had still stayed on it. I put on my uniform opened my drawer, where I kept my paper bag safe I picked it up gently opened the bottom up and placed it on inside of my head. "Whoops, wrong way" *I said as turned around on the other side with the two holes on it that I could see. After I was done sorting out my paper bag I started flexing on my little cracked mirror to look good, but all that I could see that I was showing off to a big spider that had multiple eyes on his face. "Gosh that's creepy I need a new mirror, Maybe I could steal one from a store in the Pale city, the citizens wouldn't even care anyways since that they were always addicted to the T.V that they've had" I stopped flexing and went to my empty kitchen to eat my breakfast which there was nothing satisfying to eat but bread and water "Man I need to eat something else, but since Six doesn't have anything but her clothes and her school supplies in her house, maybe I could give her my food in the morning! If not then she'd be starving to death without anything in her tummy, yes that's it! I could give her food that she could stay healthy every morning without starving!" I grabbed my fresh loaf of bread in a cloth and wrapped it to give it as a souvenir for Six. "But if I don't eat anything either I would be starving too..." *I thought to myself* "Freak it! Sometimes you need to go in survival mode!" *I said as tied up the cloth tight that the bread could stay fresh, I chilled out in my house for 25 minutes and left to run off to school*
A/N
In my school it begins at 8:45 AM, So every day I wake up at 7:00 get dressed eat my breakfast and chill out in my house until it's 8:25 AM then leave the nest to go to Six Cruel Hours Of Our Lives :D

~Mono's P.O.V part 2~
As I run off to school I saw Six waiting for me patiently on the bench with Cherry petals flowing everywhere at her, she was so CUTE!!! She looks like one of those girls from a romance anime that the people were watching in Pale city no, wonder there were so addicted to T.V. I blushed as I gazed at her for a while, but suddenly she turned her head around and noticed me, "Hey Mono!" *She waved and ran towards in front of my face* O-OH hey Six!" *I blushed, my face was so red inside that I thought that my paper bag will change colour to dark brown to tomato red* "Damn it she is so close!" *I thought to myself as I grew redder* "You okay your spacing off a bit" *She said" "O-Oh it's nothing! Here it's for you!" *I gave my fresh bread to her* "What's this?" *She untied the cloth and opened it* "B-Bread?!" *She freaked out" "Yes! Since you don't have any food in your house I was wondering maybe I could give some of my food to  you- "TASTY!!!" *She yelled out and was about to open her mouth to eat the bread but stopped* "W-Whats wrong? Are you gonna eat it?" *I asked* "Here I take this half and you take the other half" *She teared up the bread and gave the other half to me*
"N-No you can have it all! Cause you were always starving to death every single morning so that's why-
"JUST EAT IT"
*She lifted my paper bag, almost revealing my face to her, and shoved the other half of the bread to my mouth*
"GLOMP" *I choked*
"Come on let's go eat together!" *Six said cheerfully"
"Yeah thanks...." *I muffled chewing on the bread*
*I pulled back down my paper bag and followed her outside on the school perimeter*
"Thank goodness it's spring because when it's spring the school looks more having a prettier view" *I said* *Yeah it does! But except what's not pretty that we have to stay in a classroom with that strict grandma looking like teacher!" *Six laughed*
"PFFFFT- Really?! *I laughed so hard*
*Both of us laughed and giggled so hard that one of us almost fell off the bench*
"WOAH CAREFUL!" *I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her up*
Because of my strength and her lightweight body hers, she landed on my chest and hugged me
AH- *Six landed on my chest hugging me*
*Anime woah :0*
"HOLY CRAP!!!" *I screamed in my head*
"Oh my gosh, Mono I'm so sorry! That was an accident!!!"
*Six got off of my arms and moved away from the other side from the bench*
"N-NO IT'S ALRIGHT IT'S FINE!!!!' *I replied so embarrassedly almost about to faint in any minute*
"What kind of moment is this supposed to be??? A dream or a nightmare?!?!?" *I thought to myself* "But to be honest that hug felt nice... Oh stupid me stop thinking about that!!!" "I'm really sorry..." *Six apologized * "No don't be... it wasn't your fault..." *I replied*