Fallen stars

Seven's P.O.V
When I was a little boy I and Rainy were childhood friends by living together next door. Our mothers were close so we used to play together every single day by the park near Pale city. We were the only ones that weren't like the citizens that only watched T.V. What I mean... I and Rainy sometimes watch T.V but our mothers told us to not watch too much... Every single day I and Rainy have a lot of fun together, laughing, playing running around together or sometimes relax together in our houses. We felt like both of us are in a play of "Eternal love" by us and our mothers which what I've thought... but until one day I questioned my mother...
~5 years ago~
*Seven's house*
"Mama!" *Seven tugged into her mother's overall dress*
"Yes, sweetie?" *His mothers turned around with a bright smile*
"How come are we so happy and the rest of the people aren't? Besides Rainy and her mommy"
*Seven's mother turned her bright smile into an aggressive face she clenched her teeth and fist, and slapped Seven across the face*
"WHAT THE HECK DOU YOU THINK WERE DOING THIS FOR?!" *Seven's mother yelled at him as he watched him drop to the floor by the force of her slap*
Then after that, the play "Eternal love" ended... I guess it wasn't eternal at all...
"Mama... I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again *sniff, sniff* *Young Seven whispered to himself as he was locked into a dark room by his mother* Mama please... open up it's scary in here *He clinched in his teddy bear*
"Seven..." *His mother opened the door the reaching her hand to his head*
"Mama!" *Seven exclaimed with happiness and relief and closed his eyes as he thought he was gonna get a head pat*
*Seven's mother reached his head grabbed his hair and yanked it and his whole tire small body to the floor*
AH- *Seven teddy bear fell from his hands as he landed on the floor*
Mam...ma? *He cried as his mother left him closing the door still leaving him in the darkroom*
After that day my mother was never the same as she was before. She abuses and tortures me making my life feeling so pointless that I was sick of it. But she was still my mother was she? So instead I've waited for her to forgive me for the question that made her mad. I've waited and waited... but she didn't forgive me after those past years... and every single time that I sleep I've always had a nightmare about her which haunted me for life.
~3 years later~
Seven was 10 years old walking to the pavement slowly didn't want to go back home but had no choice
*Seven starting to cough so much that he'd felt like he wanted to throw up, but instead he fainted*
"Mom..." *He whispered to himself*
Will she ever forgive me? Will she? *I thought to myself as I tiredly closed my eyes laying down on the pavement*
"Seven?!" *Rainy noticed me and bend over into my level*
"Are you okay?!"
"I'm... fine" *I've said*
"Oh thank goodness your still conscious...*Rainy said in relief*
"Wait here, okay?" *She said calmly*
"Rainy..." *I've closed my eyes out of tiredness*
~Many hours later~
Seven woke up
"Gah!" *I woke up*
"I'm back... home?" *I've looked around my room*
"No wait... this isn't my room...*
"Hello there, little boy..." *A woman whispered above him*
"What the-" *Seven turned around to his shoulder*
"Have you ever heard of a nome before?"
"Seven? Seven! SEVEN!!!"
*Mono woke me up*
"GAH!" *I got up*
"Are you okay?" *Mono asked*
"Yeah... I'm fine" *I sighed*
We were floating on the river with a door as a small boat I guess I felt a little seasick
"Six, please be okay..." *Rainy whispered to herself*
"Seven, you were sleeping since the hours we were floating around here you were mumbling about something, what was it?" *Mono questioned"
"Oh, it was nothing... I was just dreaming... about the fallen stars"