~The Beating~

It was another original morning in Pale City. Six woke up from her bed and got changed, she grabbed her hairbrush and brushed her hair getting rid all of the tangles. "Hmmm~. Hmmm~" *She hummed beautifully like the sound of her tin music box that had always given her comfort* After she was done brushing her hair she went to her kitchen and opened her fridge which there was no food inside. "Oh! I forgot again! I don't have any food..." *She sighed as her stomach growled angrily* "I'm so hungry... I want to eat something so bad... But wait Mono said that he can always give me food every morning and maybe we could share again like last time when I've shared his bread! *Six smiled* She walked near to her the door put on her shoes and grabbed her backpack, left her house and went off to school.
~Six P.O.V~
As I went off to school I waited for Mono on the bench that we could hang out and eat our breakfast together, time had gone by and he still hasn't appeared, I saw Rainy and Seven together, I smiled and called out their names and waved at them. They smiled at me back and walked towards me. "Good morning! Six what's up?" *Rainy greeted me* "Hi Rainy, Seven! Have you seen Mono anywhere? I've been waiting for him for minutes, but he still hasn't shown up" *I asked them* When I asked Rainy and Seven they looked at each other then looked at me with a sad and confused looking face "Sorry Six we haven't seen him either... we haven't heard from him for a very long time since the past week" *Seven replied* "But hey don't worry maybes he's still sleeping or he might be preparing his breakfast for you" *Rainy said positively* "Yeah I guess so" *I replied with a worried smile* We all awkwardly smiled at each other then the bell ringed. Then we all started freaking out and got worried about Mono.
Rainy: Oh no! The bell had ringed!
Seven: And Mono!
Six: He's still not here!
Seven: "If he ends up getting late!
Rainy: That means...
"HE'LL GET THE BEATING!!!!" *The three of us said in unison* 
"ACK" *The three of us got pushed to the ground by the bullies*
"Hurry up! Losers!" *The bullies laughed and ran*
"HEY, YOU WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING, RASCALS!" *Seven said angrily*
"Your the one who wants to talk! "RuN AwAy KiD" *The bullies laughed at Seven while they were still running*
"WELL AT LEAST I CAN RUN FAST TEN TIMES BETTER THAN YOU!" *Seven replied as he got up from the ground*
"That's stupid!" *The bullies replied*
*Seven growled*
"Seven calm down!" *Rainy got up and grabbed his shoulder*
"Grrrr... Oh, I can't stand these glass kids! I just want to chase them and smash their heads to the wall!" *Seven said angrily"
"You know Seven that your not the only one who gets bullied by them... they pick on me too well that's not all... they also pick on Six as well,"  *Rainy said sadly*
"I know that! But why though! *Seven replied frustrated"
"Don't mind them Seven their just stupid cause, their just  jealous that their slowpokes and your not" *I encourage him as I also got up to the ground*
"They better be or else!" *He replied as he crossed his arms*
"Hey I got an idea maybe after school we can come at them and start a fight!" *I said smirking*
"Oh, I'll definitely love that" *Seven smirked back at me*
"Hey you two better not think about it, or else the both of you have to start to pick a fight with me first!"
*Rainy said to us angrily*
"And I promise you do not want to fight with me..." *Rainy said as she positioned in her fighting stance*
Seven gulped and whispered in my ear "Trust me you do NOT want to pick on her. Cause the last time when I fought her was WILD and I lost against her"
*I gasp in shock, and I looked Rainy in the eyes and awkwardly smiled at her*
"We-Won't we promise!" *I said to her sacredly*
"That's good then! Now hurry and let's get inside" *Rainy said as she'd grabbed both of our hands* When we were about to go inside to school I got really worried about Mono. "But Mono..." *I said really worried* "It's alright Six! Mono will be ok if he's lucky... *Seven replied* The three of us went to school and said our goodbyes and went off to class. As I was walking to class a huge hand had grabbed and lifted me.
"FOUND YOU, LITTLE RUNT!" *The teacher yelled at me* "I KNEW IT! YOU WERE GONNA TEACH HIM SUSPICIOUS THINGS!"
"Wh-What?! Who?!" *I replied
"Don't play stupid with me, you took him outside yesterday, didn't you?!"
"You mean M-Mono?!"
"YES, I AM TALKING ABOUT MR. BAGGY BOY ANDERSON!"
"Well, he didn't nothing! He just wanted me to-
"STOP WITH YOUR LIES!!! HE DID NOTHING WRONG BUT YOU'VE DID SOMETHING TO HIM THAT HE COULD ACT THIS WAY THAT HE COULD BE YOUR SUSPICIOUS SIDEKICK!!!
"What are you talking about?! I've done nothing to him at all!!"
"BALDERDASH!"
A/N
Balderdash meaning: Nonsense or senseless talk

"AFTER ALL OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME, THIS CLASS, AND TO THE WHOLE TIRE SCHOOL YOU DESERVE TO GET A BEATING!!!"
"Be-Beating?! NO! PLEASE!!"
"YOUR COMING WITH ME MISSY" *The teacher carried me with one hand and a ruler within the other*
"NO PUT ME DOWN! LET GO OF ME AHHHH! *I shrieked*
We went to a dark room. Then the door slam shut
*SLAM*
Seven: OH NO! SIX IS IN TROUBLE!!! RAINY WHAT SHOULD DO?!
Rainy: I DON'T KNOW BUT I HAVE A PLAN, WE HAVE TO TELL MONO ABOUT THIS!
*Rainy grabbed Seven's hand and ran with him*

~Meanwhile~
Darn it! I'm late for school! *Mono said as he ran as fast as he can*
~Mono's P.O.V~
Before I started my day, I wanted to try something new to eat because I always have bread and water every morning. So last night I decided to go into a shop and stole a huge box of pancake batter and other ingredients that I could make, and a brand new mirror it is perfect as my size. And at the very next morning, I had started to make the pancakes and decorated them with fresh fruit and whipped cream after when's it was cooled down by being cooked, without getting my uniform dirty. It took me a while to decorate them, and then I recognized that I was late. I quickly gently placed the pancakes into two black boxes inside, 3 pancakes for me and 4 pancakes for Six and closed them with a lid one lid had spelled with a bright yellow marker with golden glitter on it named "Six" and another lid with a bold simple white marker with silver glitter named "Mono" I placed the two boxes in a lunch box to keep it warm zipped it up, carried it, grabbed my bag, put my on shoes and ran off to school. As I went inside to class the teacher and Six were missing. "Six? Where are you?" *I questioned* I decided to ask my rude classmates that I hated the most, ugh...*
"Hey, where's Six?" *I asked them*
"Aw, what's the matter? Are you missing that monster of yours that you feed everyday?"
"Don't you dare call her that!" *I slammed my fist to the table angrily*
"Aww how cute, are you really that cranky and lonely without her"
As that dumb-looking boy said that to me I got so angry that I've immediately lost it so quickly, Not only because he had said something so offensive things to me and Six she was also he was the same guy that used to pick on Seven and Rainy as well. That's why him and his gang gets on my nerves so quickly.

"THAT'S IT I'VE HAD IT" *I said as I grabbed her by his uniform collar and raised my fist ready to punch him*
"Listen I've only asked you a simple question and I wanted you to answer it, but no you and your gang have to play stupid with me, don't you? So I'm going to tell you again... Where. Is. Six? *I clenched my fist harder*
"F-Fine! The teacher took her!"
"TO WHERE?!"
"I-I don't know! Gosh, why do you always have to be so curious with things-
"USELESS!" *I threw him to the floor"
"ACK-
"Next time if you say something stupid or pick on my friends that mouth of yours will never be opened again" *I said with a serious tone that made him afraid*
"D-Don't you dare mess with m-me or else you'll... you'll regret it! *He shuddered*
"Don't flatter, with yourself Andrew you weren't even clean" *I said as I walked away from him and his gang*
I ran to the hallway to the other classroom where Seven and Rainy were, I knocked on their glass window and mouthed "Where's Six?"
Seven grabbed his ruler and smacked it against his hands were signing "Beating" Rainy mouthed back to me "You better hurry!"
"No..." *I thought to myself* I zoomed back inside to my classroom, place my lunch box in my desk, went to the vent and removed the gate from it right away but before I was going to crawl inside I looked at everybody and said "Hey if you go near my desk or touch my lunchbox or even snitch on me one of your heads won't get repaired" *I threatened them as I crawled into the vent* As I was crawling to the vent I heard sounds from the teacher and Six "Oh no! Six!" I crawled faster and found an exit and got out. I was on the rooftop in the room where the teacher beats her students privately, as I looked down I saw Six running as away from the teacher as possible. "OH, YOU GET BACK HER YOU LITTLE RODENT' *The teacher yelled out chasing Six to beat her" "NO!!!" *Six yelled back as she dodged her ruler attack*
"Oh no, I've got to do something!

A/N
What will our protagonist Mono do? What could he do without getting caught my the wicked teacher?!
The answer is all going to be in the next chapter!
~To be continued~