The Identities

SEVEN'S P.O.V

"Find me in yellow?" What did she mean by that? I thought to myself, then i saw Six right in front of me.

"Seven!" She called out to me, I widen my eyes

Yellow raincoat... find me in yellow.... Reincarnation  I  thought, then it woke me, I know now, Six she was that witch! She was the one who took Five's identity away! How dare she... it doesn't matter if she was the reincarnation version of her or not, she took  Five away! There's no time to play innocent now, lady I don't care how many times we repeat our lives I'll have my revenge for the one who has been the most important person to me! She may have hated herself but I loved her and that's something you'll never understand!.

"You..." I said.

"Seven?" She said confused, and without any hesitation I  tackled her into the ground, punching her.

"SEVEN WHAT ARE YOU-" She cried and screamed without thinking I kept on punching her, till her blood was spilling out from her nose and mouth.

"S-SEVEN STOP! P-PLEASE!" She cried out, my chest and my whole mind was in rage, my fist was bloody from her blood, I punched her again.

"STOP PLAYING INNOCENT LADY I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW, I DON'T CARE IF I BEAT YOU TO DEATH! YOU GET IT FROM TAKING MY FRIEND'S IDENTITY AWAY!" I yelled. As I punched her again.

"OH MY GOSH!" I heard Five scream.

"SEVEN!" Mono yelled, my senses stopped.

*END OF P.O.V*

MONO'S P.O.V
I saw Seven attacking Six, I was filled with rage,  that's it! You've gone too far now! I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. I ran towards him.

"MONO!" Five called out to me, but I ignored her calls, I went up to Seven and punched his face, to get off of Six, his mouth bled.

"SEVEN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled at him, he spat out the bleed from his mouth.

"Huh? What are you doing here? Are you pretending to be your little lady's protector again? If you wanted to fight me back then we should've done it now..." He said.

"What's with you?! What went into your mind?!" Mono said

"Are you trying to insult me now?!" Seven got furious

"GUYS STOP JUST STOP!" Five went between the boys.

"Mono just your mouth! Seven  I do not know why you did that but you need to leave!" Five yelled at him, Seven widened his eyes.

"No... Five... I..."

"LEAVE JUST LEAVE!" She pushed Seven away.

"I don't know what you're calling me now, but just LEAVE!" She cried out, Seven stood silent he took steps back, upset then ran away.

Everyone was silent then Mono helped out Six.

"Six! Are you okay?!" He helped her up.

"I'm fine..." She started coughing.

"C'mon, I'll take you home" He said as he picked her up.

"Can you walk?" He asked, Six shook her head.

"Alright..." Mono carried her bridal style.

"It's alright Six, Seven won't bother you anymore..." Mono comforted her as Six fainted in his arms.

"Mono... Please... I..."  Five was about to speak.

"Five I do not know why or how you're friends with that rat, but for now if you're still going to hang out with him,  he has to stay away from us..." Mono said angrily carrying Six in his arms then walked away from her.

"Oh no... why... why did this have to happen? Why is everything so confusing?"Five thought to herself.

-Timeskip-

Six woke up in Mono's arms, they were walking home.

"Mono?" Six said.

'Six you're awake"

"Where's Seven?... What happened to Five?..." She asked.

"Don't mind them now, Seven just attacked you that's unacceptable!"  Mono replied.

"It wasn't his intention to hurt me...  I think he had a reason" Six said.

"What?" Mono widen his eyes.

"He though of  me as someone I have no clue about"

"Tell me!"

-Time skip-

"He told you... you were a what?"

"A lady..." She said, she was wearing bandages now.

"Why do I feel I recognize her?..." Mono talked to himself.

"Do you know her by chance?"

"I.. I think so... but at the same time I don't" Mono replied, then the T.V flashed into the room.

"Mono didn't you turned off your T.V?" Six asked.

"No... I just turned it off before this!" Mono went to the T.V he tried to look for the remote,  but when he looked at it he felt so drawn to it.

"Mono?"

"I.... have... a connection... with this thing..." He touched the screen then it all came back to him, his memories of the time loop.
"I remember now!" He said.
"Remember what?!"
After explaining the story Six got shocked.
"So your saying I... I betrayed you?"
"Y-Yes you did"
"N-NO I don't want that to happen! Mono you did so much for me I can't betray you!" She cried Mono hugged her.
"It's okay... you won't I promise we can escape this..."