I'M BACK!!!!

Arthur:

HELLO, MY LITTLE LOVELY READERS, I AM BACK!!! AS I PROMISED! DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?!?! BECAUSE I HAD MISSED ALL OF YOU GUYS!!! And yes I have a few announcements to make and let's take with the stage with Mono, Six, Five and Seven! Take it on Mono!"

Mono:

Hey, little nightmares fandom! If you're only here for the new chapters coming up yes! It is coming! Me and my friends are all working on it together to get it done just for all of you readers to enjoy as much as possible! Right guys?"

Seven, Six, Five:

"Yeah!"

Seven:

And yeah spoil alert! Our Arthur had written 3 drafts which will be your 3 chapters soon, 1 will be the deleted chapter, extra chapter and the main chapter! Will be coming in neither in January to April! So be prepared!"

Five:

Seven! You weren't supposed to spoil everything!

Seven:

Whoops...

Six:

Hey, it's okay! Arthur said it's okay to spoil a little bit of the chapters

Five:

Really?!

Six:

"Yeah, but those are the readers' choice so, hey reader which chapter do you wanna read first? Deleted chapter, Extra chapter, or Main chapter? Whoever gets the most comments on which chapter, our lovely Arthur can make a demo of it!" But psst! Hey! if you choose the Main chapter you'll enjoy spoiling yourselves!"

Mono:

"And then in Jan to April , all of the full chapters will be ready just for you! We'll be waiting for you in the next timeline! Happy New Years!"

Arthur:
Thank you Mono and everybody! So everybody I just want to wish you all best luck of your lives! Happiness, peace, and harmony will always be around of the corner of our lives! And I do really sincerely apologize for making you all wait... During after all these months until New Years I've quite lost a lot of chunks of motivation and been working on something else not relating to it... but I promise you all In January to April  it will all be worth it! But hey despite that hurry and your choose your chapter!!! I will be calculating your votes for making the demos!!! And once again Happy New Years! And I'll see you in the next chapters! Peace out!
Love
Arlene~