~The beating part 2~

~Mono's P.O.V~
When I was on the rooftop of the teacher's beating room I looked everywhere to find something to drop to distract her, I found a glass bottle lying inside of a cardboard box, grabbed it and dropped it on the floor.
*SMASH*
"ECK! What was that?!" *The teacher said as she stopped chasing Six and stretched her long neck to search*
When the teacher was about to search around I hid inside in a cardboard box that she wouldn't find me. I sat there for a while until her neck went back down to her body. "I guess that was nothing" *The teacher rolled her eyes and continued to chase Six* "YOU STAY WHERE YOU ARE LITTLE RAT!" "AHHHH!" *Six shrieked then she tripped to the floor and scraped her leg. 'Ow, my leg!" *Six cried* "HURTS DOESN'T IT?!" *The teacher raised her ruler ready to beat her* "NO!!!" *I yelled out loud "Oh shoot- *I covered my mouth* The teacher noticed my voice and stretched her long neck again. "AH I FOUND YOU, SO YOUR THE ONE WHO DROPPED THAT GLASS BOTTLE DIDN'T YOU?!" * She said as she found me inside the cardboard box* "Get away from me! And stay away from Six!" *I replied angrily*
"Mono!" *Six called out to me*
The teacher: "I KNEW IT! SHE WAS TEACHING YOU SUSPICIOUS THINGS!"
Mono: "What are you talking about?!
The teacher: "SHE BRAINWASHED YOU THAT'S WHAT! NOW, IT'S TIME FOR ME TO TEACH YOU ANOTHER LESSON! *The teacher opened her mouth to bite me like she was going to grab me like how a lion picks up its cub. I bloody murder screamed like I was in a horror movie until.
*WHACK*
The teacher: "ACK! Who threw that!?"
Six: Huh?
Mono: What the...
I looked down to the floor and I saw a book beside Six thanking goodness for not hitting her. It looks like somebody threw a book at the teacher. I looked up and turned around my to my shoulder and it was Rainy and Seven that had appeared. "Rainy, Seven?!" *I freaked out*
Rainy: "It's alright Mono, we got this!"
The teacher: "What do you two think you're doing here?! You students were supposed to be in class!
Seven: "Come on Rainy let's get outta here! *Seven said as he grabbed Rainy's hand and ran through the door, while the teacher chased them*
"You two will get the beating someday!!!" *The teacher said as her voice fades away while chasing Seven and Rainy*
*The door closed*
*SLAM*
When the teacher was gone I touched my chest and I felt my heart was beating so fast out of fear. I wanted to faint but I got to stay focused on Six. I saw another vent and crawled down in there to be on the same level with Six. As I got out, I saw Six just spacing out as I walked slowly towards her.
Mono: "Six I- *I went close to her reaching my hand*
Six: MONO!!!! *She screamed out my name and jumped into my arms*
"WOAH!" *I blushed* "I... came for you..." *I hugged her back*
"Mono! I was so sc-scared, I didn't want to get beaten by her so I-
"I know! It's alright, your safe now and I promise! Things like this won't happen again ever! *I patted her head and wiped her tears*
"How will you know? *She asked me sniffing her nose*
"Because... I'll be there! *I held her hands and rubbed them with my thumbs*
She brightly smiled at me and gave me another hug.
Six: "Stay with me forever Mono" *She whispered*
Mono: "I will..." *I replied* Oh! Your leg, it's bleeding I have to get you to the nursery *I turned around, dropped my knees and crouched down in a piggyback position*
Mono: "Come on hop on!"
Six: Oh... ok *She grabbed my neck around her arms and laid her head on my shoulder. I grabbed both of her thighs and lifted her and carried her to the nursery*
~Mono's P.O.V part 2~
As we got into the nursery I place her into a bed and grabbed alcohol and bandages to heal her leg.
"What's that?" *Six-pointed on the bottle of alcohol that I was dipping cotton on it*
"Its alcohol it will help you to clean up your wound, it might sting a bit but I want you to stay still" *I said as I bend down to apply it to her leg*
"Sting?! NO!!!!" *She kicked me on the face with her left foot and I fell to the ground*
"OW! What the heck Six?!" *I said angrily as I got up*
Six: "I am not gonna allow you to put that skin killer thing on my leg!"
Mono: "Oh come on stop being dramatic! You never even felt it before!
Six: "Well have you felt it before?!"
Mono: "Yes and it burned my skin! But I got used to it!
Six: "So why won't you try it on by yourself since your so used to it!
Mono: "You know what get over here! *I grabbed Six's leg and pulled it towards me that I could apply the alcohol*
Six: "NO! Get away from me!!!" *She tried to kick me with her left leg, but I grabbed it, stood up from the floor placed it on the bed and sat on it*
A/N
LOL HE'S SITTING ON HER OTHER LEG THAT SHE WON'T KICK HIM 😂

*Squish*
Six: "OWW MONO WHAT THE HECK YOUR SQUISHING MY LEG!! AHHHH!!!!
Mono: "WOULD YOU STOP MOVING I'M TRYING TO HELP! *I gripped in her foot to apply the cotton with alcohol on her leg*
Six: "THIS ISN'T HELP THIS IS ASSAULT"
Mono: "I'M COUNTING TO 3"
Six: "WHAT?!"
Mono: "ONE"
Six: "NO"
Mono: "TWO"
Six: "STOP"
Mono: "THREE!" *I placed the cotton on her leg*
Six: *Bloody murder screaming*
~5 minutes later~
"H-Hey that wasn't that bad..." *Six said as I was wrapping her leg with the bandage *
"Grrrr... WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SIX?! IT'S OBVIOUSLY THAT THE STING WOULD GO AWAY REAL QUICK, WHEN IT'S HEALED!!"
*I yelled at her, bursted with madness and frustration*
"Goodness! You almost made one of my veins pop! *I sighed as I turned around to the bed tilting my head to my hand*
I took a deep breath and calmed down for a while until Seven and Rainy showed up.
"Huh Rainy, Seven?!" *I said in shock* "How did you two survive?!" *I said as I got up from the bed and walked towards them*
"We had our ways" *Rainy smiled*
"The both of us made the teacher lost in the library and couldn't find her way out" * *Seven giggled*
"Wow...You two are amazing" *I gazed at them*
Seven: "Here" *He gave me my lunch box*
Mono: "My lunch box? *I took it from him*
Rainy: "Your classmate Andrew and his gang were sneaking up and trying to steal it from your desk"
Mono: "They didn't touch it, didn't they?
Seven: "Nope we wouldn't allow them, that's why we took it instead"
I sighed
Mono: "You two are lucky that you weren't Andrew and his gang, cause if you were I would have grabbed a hammer and smashed your heads out"
Seven: Yeah definitely! *he giggled*
I turned around to check on Six but I recognized she was gone!
"S-Six?! Where are you?! *I started searching for her around the nursery*
"You're looking for Six? She just left you behind the window" *Rainy pointed at the window behind me*
"What?!" *I turned around my head to my shoulder and saw the window opened*
"Why didn't you two say something earlier?!"
"Our bad"
"Ugh!" *I faced palm and went out through the window*
I started walking around the school perimeter 
"Six? where did you go now?"
~To be continued~
Any ideas what will happen when Mono finds Six where she is, what will happen next? The answer will be in the next chapter!