PPFC

*yet another field trip, peter lives with the avengers....bye bye May :(*

Peter's POV 

I'm walking into the tower completely forgetting what's about to happen. 

So to the readers Wade told me about, here's what happens. 
There's a joke with me and the interns. When I was announced as the heir to SI I turned up in a suit but no one else was, not even Ms Potts or Mr Stark. So as a joke I pretended to go around the intern labs as if it was the paparazzi, saying stuff like 'No pictures please'. Then a few of my girl friends (I'm gay btw) came over and starting asking if I would marry them. So now every time I enter the building all the female interns come and tackle me yelling stuff like, 'marry me'  'omg I touched him'  'omg please date me'   'look at me please' stuff like that. 
Anyway back to real time..

I walked into the tower and I heard FRIDAY announce 'PPFC' protocol. Which stands for 'Peter Parker Fan Club'. I sigh as I know when I enter the intern labs I will meet my doom. I can't just go to the penthouse because I promised that until I was the real boss I wanted to be a normal-ish intern. 

"Shit" I mumble under my breath as I'm met with all the female interns when the elevator doors open. They tackle me screaming fangirl stuff. When they're finally done we all go to our bench's and carry on working as if nothing happened. Some of the newer interns look confused but I could see the older interns explain. "Sooooo any updates with you and your crush?" My friend Kayla asked. 

"Well no... but as always he's a massive flirt." I blush, and start to pull my notebook out my bag.

"You have to ask him out!" 

"Nah, it's chill at the moment.. I don't wanna ruin it." 
She just rolled her eyes but dropped the subject. 

-----le time skip brought to you by Deadpool!-----

"Get up! You have a school trip!" Tony yelled, 
I groaned and throw a pillow at the door before getting up. I jumped into the shower singing along to Riptide. When I was finished getting ready I walked into the kitchen, I grabbed an apple and leaned on the counter.  

*^what peter's wearing^*

"Looking good Pete" Wanda said, (they are like siblings! Don't get any ideas!)
"thanks Wanda" I sling my rucksack over my shoulder and walk to the elevator, "Cya later!" I call.
I heard some faint, 'bye!' and 'cya later Pete!' come from behind but I was already going down to the lobby. 

---small time skip brought to you by (~_~)-----

Me and Ned were walking to the cliché yellow bus, when Flash came up and had to interrupt our fabulous talk about the newest Lego set. "Oi Penis! I'm sure you don't know were we're going" He laughed, 
"Flash, its a surprise field trip. Of course I don't know were its going."