Prank Papa's Mission

*Thanks for the request @ShortyVreads!*

Clint's POV

Me and Tasha were doing karaoke in my room (she made sure the room was soundproof because no one can know about it). Peter had just left for school but had challenged me to a karaoke-off tonight, so Nat was helping me practice.

(italic- Natasha, Bold- Clint, Both- Both)

"HEY, SOUL SISTER!"

"AIN'T THAT MR. MISTER ON THE RADIO, STEREO!"

"THE WAY YOU MOVE AIN'T FAIR, YOU KNOW!"

"HEY, SOUL SISTER!"

"I DON'T WANNA MISS A SINGLE THING YOU DO TOOOOONNNIIIGGHHTTT!!!"

When we finished the song, we walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. We were both humming the songs in tune. I notice that the others are watching us. "What?" I ask.

"You two are humming the same song... after both being in Clint's room..." Sam said, smirking.

"Look. I know what you're implying and first of, ew! Second, we were listening to music together, cause we're friends; don't you have any?" I lilt my head, face cracking into an evil smile. Sam huffed but didn't respond, I high fived Bucky and Nat all laughing.

We all lounge about for a bit until I got so bored, I pick up my phone and flick through the meme's Peter send me. Their all avenger's themed, which made me laugh doubly when I showed them to the one there about. I decided to play a prank on Tasha. I snuck up to (just walked cause no one cared where he was going) Nat's room and look around for inspiration about the prank. I go into her closet and see a bunch of random clothes...black jeans...black tank tops...massive hoddies for when she's on her period...red shirts...some workout clothes...shirts with weird and funny sayings on (gifts from yours truly)...some baggy PJ bottoms...joggers... a pair of bright pink leggings that has never been worn...
That's when I get my idea....

Peter's POV

I was sitting in class, barley listening to the teacher, drawing some random Spiderman sketches in the margin of my schoolbook. It was only second period, and I was already bored out of my mind. MJ was out sick so it was just me and Ned today, Ned is copying notes down in his book for MJ (he knows I would help him anyway, but MJ would kill us if she knew we were both just messing round in class).
I'm jolted out of my slumber when my phone goes off. I jolt up and look towards the teacher, who was looking at me, "You know the rules, Mr Parker. Please answer the phone on speaker." Mr Warren said.
I nod and reach for my, still ringing, phone. "Hello?" I say, pressing the speaker button.

"PETER! Oh my god- Please help! Nat, she's going to kill me!" I hear Clint say. I recognise the panic and fondness in the fear of his voice. I sigh, "Um Clint, I would love to hear about this later but I'm in class right now and you're on speaker-"

I hear him shuffling round in the vents. Of course, he's in the vents. "I may or may not have either painted her suit bright pink... and swapped all her clothes for Peppa Pig merch... plus stole her pyjamas and given her some Hawkeye ones..."

I roll my eyes, "Of course you did... anyway, Clint I'm in class and you're on speaker so can I call you later?"

"HELLO PETEY'S CLASS!" he yells to-loudly.

"CLINT GET YOU ASS HERE NOW OR I'LL SHOOT YOU DEAD, GET BRUCE TO BRING YOU BACK AND THEN STEAL TONY'S SUIT AND BLAST YOU TO ASGARD FOR LOKI TO KILL!" I hear Natasha yell from somewhere. As much as I love when she threatens family, I was in class and I was as red as dads suit. I can hear Clint yelling as he's probably dragged from the vents.