I just wanted plums...

*Civil war never happened,                                                                                                                                           Aunt May died one year ago, Peter has been living with the avengers since Tony adopted him after May passed.                                                                                                                                                                  He's become really close to the avengers and calls them 'aunt' and 'uncle' except for Tony he still calls him 'Mr Stark' to annoy him.                                                                                                                                 No one knows (other than Ned and MJ) that he lives with the avengers. Tony plans on telling the world that he adopted him after Peter graduates.* 

No ones POV 

*RRIINNNGGG*

Peters head shot up at the sound of the bell. He had been half asleep in their last class of the day, it happened to be chemistry and the class was miles behind what he had learnt with unlce Bruce. 

"Alright class remember to study for our test on Tuesday next week. And as its your last lesson on Friday, no homework!" Mr Smith announced, followed with many cheers at the last part. Peter walked straight out of class, as Ned was away with his family to see some family, he had no one to wait for. He walked straight to his locker and opened it he grabbed the books he would need  for his homework, when he closed it he was startled by someone who was standing there nose buried in a book. MJ didn't even flinch at the sharp sound of Peters locker being shut, "Hey loser," she said before turning around and started walking, when Peter snapped out of his slight shock of not noticing her, she was already half way down the hall. He had to do a little jog to catch up. "Hey MJ! Whatcha readin'?" 

"Talking with savages and psychopaths." She said plainly. Peter just nodded and carried on walking. When they got down the front steps of the school Peter said his good bye, MJ waved, and they went their in opposite directions. He saw a black Tesla and knew Mr Stark made Happy drive it to embarrass Peter,  "Hey Happy!" Peter said as he jumped into the back seat. Happy grunted then put on the radio this didn't stop Peter from telling Happy all about his day. 

———————————————time skip———————————————————————————-

"Peter! Come on wake up" said Tony as he leaned against the door frame. 

"Five more minutes!" Peter said as he rolled over, but alas he rolled just a little to far and fell straight of the bed. "Come Pete, capsical made pancakes" Tony said between laughs. 

"Fine" Peter pouted as he got up and went straight past Tony, but once he was out of Tonys eyeline he smiled at the thought of Steves pancakes. 

————————————-little time skip cause I'm lazy————————————————————-

Peter just finished training with uncle Steve and Uncle Sam, as he stepped out of the elevator into the penthouse he was met with aunt Nat, uncle Bucky, uncle Thor, uncle Clint, Loki and Mr Stark. "Hey guys! What's up," he said as he walks past them to the kitchen and takes a bottle of water out of the fridge. "We were going to go down to the farmers market to grab fresh food as we've been living of pizza for about a week. Plus the guardians are coming for dinner, wanna come with?" Asked aunt Nat