Shopping for Christmas

*peter lives with the avengers, it's Christmas time so they went to buy a tree and other things. The "team" is: Tony, Peter, Steve, Bucky, Nat, Clint, Sam, Wanda, Thor, Bruce and Vision. *

Peter woke up in a Christmas-y mood, he quickly got out of bed and put on his Christmas playlist. After showering, getting dressed and danced along for a bit he finally garbed his phone and walked down to the kitchen. With his music still playing he opened a cupboard and toke out a cereal Box. After poring the milk into his bowl he danced around the kitchen still eating. "Think its about time for us to get a Christmas tree?" Tony asks from the doorway, the whole team (who had been there before Peter got there) all nodded. 

—————

"Are you sure Mr Stark?" Peter asks nervously, they were standing in front of Christmas heaven. It was like a farmers market except everything was Christmas themed. "Sure thing kid. Everyone take a credit card and buy anything that you want for decorating the penthouse, and we can meet back here in two hours to all buy the tree." And with that he hold out a dozen credit cards. Everyone toke one and thanked him, then walked off in directions. Weirdly everyone unconsciously separated into little groups: Tony, Peter and Loki went to looks at Christmas jumpers, Nat and Clint went to look at baubles, Thor and Bruce went to look at the gingerbread houses, Steve, Bucky and Sam went to look at advent calendars, Vision and  Wanda went to look at the mini Santa's villages. 

"Hey Mr Stark could we please buy everyone a Christmas jumper" Peter starts to say,

"Of course-"

"No wait! Can we buy wool, like lots of wool. I'm going to make everyone custom  made ones." Peter finish's, looking round to see where they can buy wool. Tony and Loki both look to Peter, 

"Why you guys looking at me like that"

"You're just to pure and kind for this galaxy," Loki says, Tony nods. Peter smiles shyly. 

"Alrighty, so if we get the wool last, what else do you guys wanna buy?" Tony asks, clasping his hands together and looking around. "Mr Stark, we could buy stuff to make a wrapping station. And Christmas lights, Christmas special food, Christmas crackers, Christmas hats. Oh and tinsel! I think everything else is getting taken care of by the others."

"Wow Pete, i think some of the others will think of those." Tony says smiling. Peter just raises an eyebrow, "Are we talking about the same people?" He says sarcastically. Tony and Loki chuckle at the statement. 

——————

After finishing buying what they want, they met up to buy the tree. Tony had high ceilings so they could get a big tree if they wanted. After 30 minutes of arguing they settled for a beautiful 15 foot all tree, it was the iconic Christmas tree shape, everyone was happy. The last thing they had to do was buy something for the top of the tree. "Um.. guys.. i hope you don't mind but i kinda made something for the top of the tree..." Peter says shyly. They looked a bit shocked but all nodded curious of what he made. 

After making it back to the tower, they all headed up the the penthouse. After putting the shopping bags down they started to put the tree up. After getting it up safely and putting the lights on it they started to go throw the baubles that Nat and Clint brought plus any they already had. 1 hour later they had the tree decorated (mainly Peter as he was the only one who could sit on the walls and ceiling), "So Pete gunna show us what you made for the top of the tree?" Clint asked plopping himself down on the couch, Peter nodded and ran out the room. 

He came back with a star shaped canvas with an upside-down funnel strapped to the back. Peter nervously turned to the team, who were all sitting on couch's by now, he turned the canvas around to show the front to the team. They all sat there in silence, Peter had painted them huddled together laughing, smiling, pulling funny faces, and above them there were words saying 'family'. Everyone sat in silence, "we don't have to use this! It was just an idea." Peter says quickly, taking their silence as a bad sign. This seemed to be enough for them to snap out of their shock, "Pete, i think i speak for all of us when i say... we love it! Of course we need to use this." Nat says getting up and walking over to give un a side hug. Peters shoulders relaxed at this. He smiled at the nods from the others as he walks up the wall to plop it on the top of the tree. 

——————

For the next couple of days everyone had seen Peter walking everywhere knitting something. Every time they asked him about it he would just say "you'll just have to wait and see" and then walk off. They learnt not to ask, they would just take photos when he would fall asleep on the ceiling and have the wool hang down. 

Finally after two days he called everyone into the living room. "Alright, so as everyone has asked me about what I've been knitting, and as i finally finished i wanted to show you guys." Peter says smiling holding a cardboard box. Opening it he hands out little parcels, "i wrapped them so you guys could unwrap them at the same time." When everyone had one he counted down "3...2...1.... unwrap!!"

They all ripped the paper off and saw Christmas jumpers.

Tonys one- had the iron man face on with the words above saying 'merry Christmas' and below saying 'and yes I'm iron man bitch'

Steves one - had his shield on with snow falling behind and landing on top

Buckys one- had his metal arm covered in Christmas lights and baubles hanging from the fingers

Nats one- had a black widow spider on it wearing a elf hat and with a snow spider next to it

Clints one- had a snow man dressed like Clints Hawkeye suit, and with a bow and arrow shooting at another snowman dressed like Sams falcon suit

Sams one- had a snowman dressed like his falcon suit, shooting at a snow man dressed like Clints Hawkeye suit with red wing

Wandas one- had a elf with glowing red hands throwing snowballs with her magic

Thors one- had mjölnir wearing a Santa hat 

Lokis one- had a snake tangled with Christmas lights and slithering throw snow

Bruces one- had a human hand fist-bumping a massive green on with snow falling in the background, ("hey uncle Bruce i made one in a bigger size just in case hulk came out so he didn't feel left out" peter said when Bruce opened his one)

Visions one- had a Christmas tree with snow on it and next to it was vision in a full Santa outfit

Peters one (he made on for himself so everyone could match)- had a spider wearing a Santa hat with Christmas light around the spiders legs.

Everyone put their jumpers on and then got up and pulled Peter into a group hug. No no one had tears in their eyes! Not at all!