Undercover Part 2

*I'm writing this with no idea what to write so I'm sorry if it's really crappy.*

Loki's POV

Me and the team were getting ready to leave, "Alight, has everyone got their lunch and school shit?" I ask.

"Language! But yes." The one and only Steve Rogers said.

"Cool. Now let's go. We'll take the subway; it'll make us look less weird." I swing my bag over my shoulder and walk to the elevator, wiping out my phone from my pocket. The others follow me into the elevator as I press the call button next to Peter's contact.

"Hey Pete, where's the subway? Sorry I woke up late." I glare at Clint who was the one who woke up late.

"Oh, it's nearly at your stop, you might want to jog a bit. Also, you ok? You never wake up late."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Oh, is Wade coming in today?"

"Yeah! Can't wait! He hasn't been in school for ages!"

"Uuuggghhh. He's so annoying! But I guess his redeeming quality is that he's funny." I laugh with Peter, "Okay, talk to you in a min." I hang up and turn to the others. "Everyone hold hands."

"Why?" bird bitch asked (Sam).

"Cause you guys took to long and now I have to teleport us." I grab Thor and Lady Natasha's hands (Loki respects Nat so she's a Lady).

---

We land on the platform just as the subway turned up. I walk on, others following in suit, and spot Peter. "Hey!" I call, walking over and sitting down next to him.

"Hey! Are these your friends?" Peter looks over to the people who probably haven't been on a subway before or haven't in a really long time.

"Sadly, yes." I look too, they were standing together like a pack of gazelles. "You guys know aren't a pack of wolves, right? You can sit down and stuff..." I roll my eyes as they still move like their joined at the hip.

"Anyway," I point to Thor, "this is Tucker, but we call him TT or T." I smile at Thor's awkward wave; I don't think he's ever been in the situation when I'm the one introducing him to a friend. "That's Clint, Anthony (we call him Tony), James (but he loves the WhiteWolf so we call him Bucky), Steve, Bruce, Wanda, Pietro (Wanda's twin) and Natasha." I point to them as I say their name.

"Hey guys! I'm Peter, um, Midtown isn't the nicest of places, but I bet you guys with fit right in." Peter's smile is too big for this time in the morning.

--time skip cause I don't feel well yay—

Peter's POV

We walk into school and up to the receptionist. "Hello, we are here to collect the schedules and locker numbers for these ten people." Loki said to the receptionist.

"Okay, just give me a minute."

Loki nods and walks back over to me, "Do you want to go to our lockers and put your stuff away?"

"Sure, pass your bag, I'll do yours too." I take his bag, wave to the others, and walk out.

I got to my locker and had put my stuff away but as I unlock Loki's I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Hey Penis. Where's your hippy friend?"

"Shut up." I say through gritted teeth. Flash looked a little taken a back. "You know you can say and do whatever to me, but do not bring my friends into it."