Make love

Dani pov

"Girl I don't even know to be honest, I think it's just my tiktok fyp getting to me. At this point it's sad because instead of a for you page it's a this you? page", I rambled to Trinity.

"Or", she started, "You have feelings for him", she suggested.

"Girl I don't catch feelings I catch dollar bills".

"But you lost your job", she pointed.

"Oh shit... you right", I mumbled.

She busted out laughing at the face I made and rolled around on my bed.

"Get out", I deadpanned.

"You wanna watch the movie?", She remarked.

"Eat my ass".

"You not bout it though", she replied.

"Your so gay", I said laughing.

"But let's watch a movie foreal, he probably ain't stressing like you is", she suggested.

Chris pov

I'm so stressed out.

I think I like Dani but I don't know if it's my heart or my dick talking.

I mean yea she's beautiful, smart, feisty, sexy, a pothead.. and other things.

But before all that she's my friend and I can't mess up my friendship with her all because I want my dick wet.

"Do you not hear me calling??", I snapped my neck to the side seeing Ammika.

"Nah my bad", I muttered.

"Yea head all up ya ass you can't even hear what the fuck I'm asking you", she snapped.

"What you was saying Ammika", I asked.

"I said what are we?", she asked quickly.

"Mammals, don't ask me no stupid shit like that", I replied.

"Nigga you know what the fuck I mean Chris!", She said getting off the bed.

"We grown ass people that fuck anything else?", I asked while turning around.

"Fuck you", she yelled.

She started picking up her clothes off the floor and stormed out the room. A short moment later I heard the door slam.

"Oh well", I mumbled.

I hopped in the shower deciding to get in some studio time.

After I got out I grabbed my journal and jogged downstairs to my in house studio.

I turned on my psychedelic lights and sparked up a blunt and started to brainstorm some lyrics.

By the time I finished the blunt the only thing I accomplished was thinking about all the things I admired about Dani.

I can't stop thinking about her and it's starting to drive me crazy.

Maybe I should write about her, that'll probably get her out the way.

I decided that might be a good idea and grabbed my pen.

I thought about how her skin glowed without the sun and how her smile could light up a whole room.

How her hips swayed and how she hit her lip when she was thinking really hard.

Her soft voice and her bubbly laugh was so attractive.

Just everything about her made wanna..make love to her.

I wanna make love, yeah
I wanna make love to you baby, that's all I wanna do, oh girl

I couldn't get enough of the fruity perfume she insisted she wore all the time.

I can't get enough, ooh yeah, hey
I'm loving you baby, that's all I wanna do

I wanna make love to her all day and night.

Girl I wanna love you, baby
Oh I wanna make love to you, yeah
I said baby, baby, baby, woah
I wanna make love to you, yeah yeah yeah

Everything she does is so perfect, anything she does she just makes it look so good.

Yeah baby, girl you look so good
You're all I can think about, the only one I can't be without, yeah
Everything you do, woah, oh no
Girl I swear I have no doubt, I'm gon' make you scream and shout

I didn't even have to think no more, I just wrote until i felt satisfied with what  I wrote.

After I finished I felt better knowing I got some of my thoughts out on paper.

But now I feel more confused then ever because I don't know if I have feelings for or just lust.

this chapter is trash i kno

y'all are prolly like yu disappeared for how many months and came back with this?

i actually been dealing with some family issues but i'm fine 🙃

i'm gonna try and post a few chapters this week

don't quote me tho

byeeeee💕