Butt stuff

Chris and his truck in the media

Danny p.o.v

Chris was still here with me throughout the rest of my shift even after I told him he didn't have to stay but his reason was, "everybody needs someone to do a scary movie scene with", and then grinned cheekily at me.

At the moment he was watching me re-arrange items on the shelves. I never got why people picked up an item walked 2 feet then realized they didn't want it so they decide to put it in a whole nother place like it's not going to kill you to put it back in its original place.

I finished putting the laxative in the right places on the shelves when he finally decided to say something. "Knock! Knock!"

I side eyed him and decided to just entertain it since he stayed with me.

"Who's there?"

"Says".

I put the itchy butt cream down that was in my hand then turned and looked at him, now more curious for what he had to say.

"Says who?"

"Says me, that's who!", then he bent over and started laughing so hard that his face turned red and he started coughing. 

He put a hand up while the other was on his knee,"Hol' up I need my asthma pump and I don't even have asthma".

That's when I started laughing because at this point, he just sounded retarded as hell.

When we finished laughing, he got up looking at his apple watch, "you know it's 12 your shift is over".

He held out his wrist to show me, "I still need to put his stuff away and then I'll clock out". I turned around to finish putting the stuff away when he walked over to me.

He looked at what I was placing on the shelf and mugged it, "You wanna work over time to put some ass medicine on the shelf, girl if you don't getcho ass on".

I stared at him in shock as he grabbed the butt cream out my hands and just threw them on the shelf. Then he grabbed and pulled me to the back I started protest but he threatened to throw "ass medicine" on me and I was too tired to even entertain his foolery.

When I finished clocking out, I grabbed my bag and headed to the front to see Chris putting the ass me- I mean itchy butt cream away.

I started smiling cause he didn't have to do that, I walked over to him when he finally noticed me. He raised his eyebrows and grinned, "you ready to go?", I nodded and then yawned softly. Chris started cooing , "aww the little baby so tiredd".

I mugged him and started walking out the store. I started contemplating on how I was gonna finesse a ride out of him since I didn't feel like walking but, being that he has long ass legs he caught up to me pretty quick.

I turned to face him and took a deep breath, "well I'm going to walk home now ", and turned around slowly walking to the parking lot," i'm walking home now..past the cold dark alley's", I called out behind me.

I still hadn't heard him say anything so I turned around to see him not there. I spun in a circle confused till I heard tires screeching and spun around to see a beige rezvani tank truck in front of me.

He got out the car and grabbed my bag and put his hand on my lower back and steered me to the passenger side, "you think I really would let my new friend walk home alone?".

"I didn't know we were friends but go off sis".

He opened the door and lifted me up on to the seat, "Of course we're friends you kept me entertained tonight", then slammed the door shut.

Well I guess having 1 friend shouldn't be all that bad.

I snapped outta my thoughts hearing the door slam,"what's your address?".

i stayed silent wondering if I should give it then realize it ain't like he's gonna remember me,"225 Edgewood street".

I leaned my head back into the seat and felt the car pull off.

*******

Realizing the car had stopped, I slowly peeked my eyes open just to hear soft singing.

Baby, no, you won't have to do much 

Ain't no pressure, we ain't gotta rush 

Wanna know what's on your mind before we touch, touch
So do you mind if I take my time?-

"Your voice is beautiful", I spoke quietly.

I guess I startled him cause he jumped hard as hell,"beautiful? girl i'ma man my voice is handsome", he joked.

I chuckled slowly before realizing we were in front of my building. I started wondering why he didn't wake me up when he said, "I just got here 5 minutes ago and you looked so peaceful so instead of waking you I just waited till you realized the car had stopped".

I nodded solemnly, "thank you for driving me you didn't-".

"Girl!", he playfully glared at me. I burst out laughing remembering my previous actions.

"I'm kidding but still, thank you a lot..Christopher".

He turned towards me and leaned over the armrest, "you're welcome..Danny.

I smiled one last time and grabbed my bag while opening the door. I jumped down and shut the door and started walking towards my apartment.

I opened the door and turned to see him still there and waved again but didn't wait to get a response.

While I was walking to the elevator all I could think about was the fact that I never smiled that much a day in my life.

oouuu boyyyy

sooo what yalls think?

this one was short only 982 words but it was 6 in the morning so I wanted to bang it out so I can post this while starting chapter 4

yall think they lil moment was cute?

don't get to comfortable because it's about to get a lil crazy 🤗

Vote.Comment.Share

follow me on instagram  @sariahearst

                                                                byeeeee 💚