DID

Dani

"Nigga your dead ugly as fuck!", Trinity shouted at Chris.

"Okay and you look like the cinnamon stick from Apple jacks", he shot back.

"And you look like yellow play-doh fuck outta here".

"Whole time-"

"Can y'all both shut the fuck up please", I mugged.

They both turned and mugged me at the same time. Chris looked at Trinity and she looked back him before they busted out laughing.

"Who the fuck she talking to", Trinity asked while laughing.

"Man I don't even know", Chris responded while still laughing.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my notebook trying to come up with some lyrics.

It wasn't hard I just couldn't focus, between the 2 dumb asses fighting and my migraines I was getting aggravated.

I felt another migraine coming making me wince in anticipation. I don't know what it is, they felt so weird as if my mind was trying to go else where.

"Okay all jokes aside what do we got?", Chris asked.

"I have 2 verses and a title, I have it all pictured in my head like the beat and everything I just can't get it out", I explained.

"Your head still hurts?", he frowned.

It's been a few days since everything blew up and I haven't really had the time to process it all. That includes my non-stop migraines, I've had them ever since I performed on stage.

"I think we should go to the doctors to be honest", Trinity suggested.

"It's not that s-"

"Obviously it's that serious if your headaches haven't stopped in 3 days", Chris retorted.

"Exactly, what if you have a tumor", Trinity shrugged.

"Why would you even- you know what let's go cause now i'm scared", I said while getting up and grabbing my stuff.

"Sorry", she mumbled.

We quickly walked through the building to Trinity's car. She insisted we use her car because me and Chris are famous and will be easily recognized.

I'm not even famous but I agreed for the sake of no argument.

I hopped in the passenger seat before Chris could making him suck his teeth.

"Your childish as fuck", he spat.

"Says the one that's mad over a seat", I pointed out.

He stayed quiet making me laugh cause he knew I was right.

Trinity quickly made it to my doctors clinic since there was no traffic like usual.

We hopped out the car and Chris put his hoodie on so it covered his face.

"You should cover your face to", Chris suggested.

"For the last time I'm. not. famous.", I stressed.

"What? not because of that i'm talking about so no one sees how ugly you are", he smirked.

Trinity immediately bust out laughing making a few people look over at us.

I ignored their remarks and stomped inside the clinic.

"Hi how are-"