Genes

Okay yall I just realized theres no date to the timeline and im sooo sorry for that im still new at this but from now on im going to start adding it. back in the 2017 story she told she was 17

and now shes 20 Chris is 23 and the rihanna situation never happened  royalty also doesnt exist and it is currently 2020 and the pandemic isnt going on

I hope that clears things up !

Tuesday March 13, 2020

Me and Chris looked at the girl who was yelling inside the elevator. She was on the phone with someone and I could tell it wasn't going how she wanted it to.

"You a bitch ass nigga word to my mother and I hope you get chlamydia from that whore you fucking with!", she screamed before hanging up the phone.

It was quiet in the elevator before Chris busted out laughing, it was funny but I didn't wanna hurt the girl feelings.

I quickly punched him in his arm, "shut up", I hissed.

He immediately stop laughing when the girl turned around and glared at him.

The elevator stopped on her level and she got ready to get off, "all you niggas are the same", she muttered while walking out the doors.

"I could treat you better then he can baby girl!", Chris called after her.

I punched him again making him hiss and grab his arm.

"Your embarrassing", I scolded.

"Oh well", he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes while we climbed off the elevator. I quickly rushed to the studio and waited for Chris slow behind to open the door.

"Took you long enough", I joked.

"Sorry i'm not speedy gonzalez", he said sarcastically.

"Your ugly", I retorted.

"Your mom doesn't think so".

I stayed quiet after that, don't wanna bring up any unwanted conversation.

He took my purse and sat it next to his things in a corner and jogged back to me.

"Okay", he clapped, "I changed the challenge".

"Why and to what?", I said mugging him.

"Well I was struggling to find a song for you to sing and then I thought why not have her show off her talents so, I want you to write and sing your own song", he said smiling.

I stared at him expecting him to take it back but instead he kept staring at me with a goofy smile on his face.

"No Chris", I finally spoke.

His smile immediately dropped into a frown, "why?", he questioned.

I acted like I didn't hear him and pulled out my phone.

But he snatched it out my hand.

"Chris give it back", I asked.

"Why?", he shot back.

I scrunched my face up making me look like I had a double chin.

"Uhh because it's my phone", I pointed out.

"No stupid why don't you want to write your own song?", he asked again.

"I don't want to talk about it", I shrugged.

"Then I guess you don't want your phone back that bad", he shrugged back.

He walked away and sat on the floor in front of the mirror. He then pulled his phone out making me realize he wasn't really gonna give me back my phone.