Studio B

Leigh leigh pov (danny)

I leaned back in the studio chair not breaking eye contact with Chris.

We had just got to his house 15 minutes ago but haven't said a word.

We we're supposed to be talking about our argument but nobody spoke up.

I definitely couldn't speak up, my pride wouldn't let me.

After 10 more minutes of silence going by, He let out a sigh of exasperation and rolled his eyes.

"So this what we gon do?" , he asked.

"Well", I started, "no I just didn't wanna speak first".

He rolled his chair closer to mine and grabbed my hands forcefully making them stop do the obnoxious fiddling I had started without realizing.

"Look i'm sorry, making you sing and not considering your emotions was wrong of me, but, I don't regret it. Your voice is beautiful and I don't know who said it wasn't but it is and they lied to you".

I raised my head looking him in the eye, I didn't think he would say that. I've spent years in denial about my voice because I was always told it was ugly or it sounds like I'm not even trying.

"And you can't say i'm lying, I mean i'm Chris Brown I think I know a good voice when I hear one" , he joked.

I mushed his head back rolling my eyes in fake irritation.

"You're aggy", I laughed.

"Ight now that we're cool, you don't have to sing BUT", he emphasized, "You do have to dance with me.

I rolled my chair backwards groaning loudly, "can't we do it another day", I dragged.

"No", he stated firmly, "so c'mon, or you can sing for me again if you want"

I twisted my body around so the chair can glide to the door, "hard pass,"

"Mm", he hummed, "I thought so".

We walked upstairs and and down the hallway.

I turned to walk towards his in-home dance studio when he stopped me.
"Aht aht, nope we going to my label's studio".

"Why?!"

"That one's getting renovated, you would know if you didn't ignore me", he shaded.

"You ignored me to Chris", I pointed out.

He rolled his eyes walking towards his garage, "Okay boomer".

I tried to come up with a comeback but I had started laughing so hard I couldn't speak.

I kept laughing until Chris came back inside.

"C'mon Danny I don't have all day".

Tears started leaking out my eyes and I started wheezing.

"Oh my gosh I knew we shouldn't have smoked in the car till later, it's not even that funny".

When he realized I wasn't going to stop laughing anytime soon he just walked over to me and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder, which didn't even bother me since I was still laughing.

******

Chris pulled into the parking lot parking in a handicap spot. I went to point out none of us was handicapped when he pulled out a disability pass and hung it on the mirror.

I pursed my lips deciding not to point out that it was expired.

"C'mon", he beckoned.

I hopped out the other side of the car and started following him to a big building that was mostly made of glass windows.