Intro

Hi, my name is Sariah and this is my brand new book. i'm not really good with introductions so here's a little preview. That's me in the media by the way.

Book cover credits to Nigette go follow her and read her books

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You told me you loved me, you told me you wouldn't ever do me wrong. Hell you're the cause of all this happening in the first place! We haven't even got into a relationship yet and you crossed me. Tuh it's cool though i hope ya'll happy together".

I turned around and felt everybody's stares burning a whole into my back. I didn't say anything else, just walked out of the dance room. I felt embarrassed and ashamed, I had been used again and this time I expected it yet still wouldn't listen to my intuition.

It's alright though I don't need anyone's pity, i'm going to show everybody and especially him that I will not let anybody walk all over me again. At the end of the day, this is just another chapter in The Story of My Life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(As seen in the description box)

Well unfortunately that's all I can show for now but i hoped ya'll liked that snippet of my story i'd appreciate if you continued to read in the future and vote, comment, and put in your libraries.

Text copyright © sariah_jolene123 restrictions under U.S copyright the author has made it All Rights Reserved. No parts of this book can be copied, screenshotted, re-written, re-used, or pasted in anyway shape or form etc without author's permission. I don't own any music, videos or pictures in this book. don't steal my book because I have no problem sueing 😘.