Gold Digger

Trinity pov

"Broooo I don't wanna gooo", Dani shouted.

We were currently outside her job since it's Wednesday and her little vacation time was up.

I decided to be nice and drop her off but she was being complicated since she didn't feel like going back.

I was trying to pull her out the car by her foot but she was holding on to the handle above the seat so she wouldn't budge.

"Bit- girlll I'm not finna play wit you, get yo big ass out this motherfucking car before I snatch you by yo chinny chin chin!", I screamed while yanking on her foot.

We honestly looked really ghetto, I'm surprised nobodies paying attention. But then again this is LA so what we're doing is actually normal compared to the shit I seen.

"You gonna make me cry", she muttered.

"Quite frankly I don't give a fuck", I shrugged.

"OKAY I'M COMING STOP PULLING MY ANKLE", she screamed.

I dropped her foot quickly, "finally cause I was ready to go inside and get your manager".

"Wow the betrayal", she gasped.

"You love it, anyway I'll be be back on your break to bring you lunch", I said.

"Okay love, bye bye", she said quickly hugging me before running inside.

I jumped in my car and made a U-turn towards our apartment building.

"That little girl a trip", I laughed.

Dani pov

I ran inside the store and slowed down my walk when I saw my manager talking to a costumer.

I walked up to him and when he noticed me he excused himself from the conversation.

"Hey Dani glad to see your back", he smiled.

"Feel's good to be back", I chuckled.

"How's your mom?", he asked.

My mind blanked for a second before remembering that was the lie I came up with to earn my temporary vacation.

"Yea she's trying to get better, her brother managed take over and take care of her for the time being", I lied.

"Oh well that's good, anyways welcome back, Go ahead and clock in so you can start your shift", he said before walking away.

"Well today's gonna be a long day", I muttered.

Chris pov

We collapsed on the bed sweaty after our 4th round this morning.

"Okay babe, you win this time I'm tapping out", Ammika heaved.

"I knew you was gon tap out soon anyway", I laughed.

No funny shit I'm glad she tapped out, all we do is have sex and it was getting tiring. She sapped all my damn energy.

She stood up letting the blankets slide off her body showing her slim figure, you coming with?", she asked seductively.

I climbed out the bed to follow behind her, "yes ma'am", I chuckled.

Ammika really wasn't all that bad when you got to know her, when you got past the slightly annoying tendencies she was a cool ass female.

After we got out the shower followed up with more messing around, we decided to chill and watch movies on her couch.

"Chris", she called,