Indigo

Dani

"I'm playing the game but I broke all the rules", I sung softly.

I was retying my sneaker cause it looked crazy and I didn't like that.

Oh and Chris was taking me to pick up my medicine.

"You like that song?", he asked looking over at me.

"Yesssss", I dragged.

"What's your favorite song on the album?", he questioned.

"Welllll it definitely had to be juicy booty cause I be singing my little heart out. But then again questions make me shake my little booty for me, but heartbreak on a full moon make me wanna cry and accomplish all my goals at the same time but if I'm honest covered in you make me wanna lose my virginity but then again-", I rambled before he cut me off.

"Okay Dani I get it", he laughed.

"I guess the whole album", I frowned.

He looked over at me and furrowed his eyebrows, "why are you still tying your shoe?".

"Cause every time I tie the laces they look ugly", I complained.

"Leave them alone, i'll fix them when we get to the pharmacy", he said.

I threw them down in frustration but listened to him.

Once we got to the pharmacy I realized it was the one I used to work at.

"Why'd we come here?", I frowned.

It's the only one in Los angeles, did you forget?", he said parking.

"Yea, we couldn't go to walgreens though?", I asked.

"No your pharmacy was listed here it doesn't matter anyway you got fired boohoo now you get to stunt on these bum bitches cause you work the sexiest RnB singer", he bragged.

"You was right about the RnB singer, I don't know about the sexy part though", I mumbled while scratching my neck.

He deadpanned me and turned off the car, "you definitely just lied", he laughed.

I did but he don't gotta know that.

He came to my side of the car and opened the door.

"lemme see your foot", he motioned.

I handed him my foot and he started tying my shoe laces.

I got bored so I picked up his phone and started taking pictures.

(A/N act like she inna car)

I didn't know he was done so when he stood up I dropped his phone outside the car.

"See I wasn't gonna say anything but you wanna act sneaky", he said while bending over to pick up the phone.

"I wasn't acting sneaky you scared me", I said while jumping out the car.