Frozen in Time

Thursday March 15th, 2020

Dani pov

"But-", Trinity cut me off for the 3rd time.

"Bitch ain't no but we done moved this shit around to many fucking times get over it its done!", she said firmly.

I pouted wanting to get my way but to be fair I did do a little to much.

"Fine", I huffed.

"You ain't had no choice big ass baby", she said getting off the ladder.

We stepped by the entrance to my room and looked around after growing the finishing touches.

"We did good", she whispered.

"On me", I agreed.

We had 6 led clouds spread around my ceiling wall setting the room with soft colors of red, blue, pink, green, and purple.

A/n like there's more clouds

Then we had 10 glass album covers on my wall. I had trippie red, nba youngboy, dababy, Tyler the creator, jhene aiko, HER, stunna 4 Vegas, lil durk, king von, and Chris of course.

A/n use your imagination

On another part of my wall we had 3 walls filled with pic collages that I got from job photo printer.

On my last wall I had my bed with my antique record disks lining next to it with butterflies decorating the top above my bed frame.

A/n the lights ain't there just the new bed sheets and the pics ain't there. Act like the disks are going down in a straight line on the side of her bed and she had  butterflies at the top

It took us a good 5 hours to do everything and to say we were exhausted was an understatement and I'd be lying if I said it was a easy process.

Because it wasn't.

"Alright girl I'ma head out I have a 2 clients to do later", Trinity said grabbing her stuff.

"Alright boo be safe and thank you", I said giving her a hug.

"You to and of course that's what friends are for", she smiled before walking out.

It made me happy to hear her say that, it felt good to finally have a stable friendship.

It was already 5 in the morning so I was going to sleep until I had my shift later.
I cleaned up the mess we made and drunk some water before climbing into my bed.

I laid in my stomach and brought one leg up to my stomach and snuggled into my pillows.

The last thing I saw before closing my eyes was the picture of me and Chris I put up in the collage.

And that made me smile.

*******

I jumped up hearing my phone ding for a third time. I thought I put it on do not disturb but I guess I forgot.

I'ma light sleeper when it comes to small sounds but if a bomb exploded outside of my building I'd sleep through it.

It's kinda weird.

I picked up my phone groaning at the interruption and unlocked it. It was a message from my manager.

I had to unlock my phone to see them because I had that setting where I could see who texted me but not what they said.