Boobs

Dani

"Okay I'm thinking for the first chorus it should be the 2 of us", Trey suggested.

"Okay I'm fucking with that but we need a name for the song so we can actually have a chorus", Chris retorted.

"You right lemme think for a second", Trey said before looking in the air for a second.

"How about boobs?", he suggested what.

"Nigga what?", Chris said mugging him.

I accidentally spit out my juice laughing at his stupid suggestions and ended catching their attention.

"Well I don't see you with an idea chunky", Trey spat.

I got up walking over to them and mushed his head, "actually ugly, I do have an idea".

"Well what is it?", Chris asked.

"Okay so since you guys are talking about boobs in the song-", I paused, "A lot".

They both sucked their teeth in irritation but I ignored them.

"How about name the song boobs but in a different language", I said looking at them both.

Instead of responding they stared at me in confusion.

"Okay keep the song in english but make the word boobs a word in a different language", I tried explaining better.

"Okay but we don't know any other languages", Trey spoke up.

"Speak for yourself I know hella languages", I bragged.

"Well then give us some ideas smart ass", Chris spat.

"Okay asshole", I muttered so he wouldn't hear me.

"Um there's Xiōngbù, althidyu, seins, chi chi, sen, tette-", Trey spoke up cutting me off before I could name anymore.

"Wait wait pause, chi chi?", he asked.

"Yea it's a mexican slang term", I explained.

"Pause I kinda like that, hold on a second", Chris spoke up. He walked over to the soundboard and played the beat for the song.

"Pull up in that Bentley GT Skrrt, skrrt, beep, beep Girl, meet me in my bed I'ma go down eat, eat Grab them chi chis", he started rapping to the song.

"Hold up thats some heat right there", Trey interrupted him.

"Nah foreal", he said getting hype and dapping him up.

I sat down on the couch and watched them record and write the song till it was almost finished.

By then I was sleepy and almost falling asleep but Chris walked over and shook me awake.

I glared at him and he threw his hands up apologetically.

"Can you help us for a second?", instead of responding I stood up and followed him to the sound board.

"When I give you a thumbs up press this button", he said pointing at a red button.

I nodded my head and sat down in the chair while he walked into the sound booth.

He put his headphones and sat in front of the microphone before giving me a thumbs up.

I pressed the button hearing the beat play but as it played I realized it needed a little bit more then what it already had.