New friends

Chris pov

I was chillin on my phone when Ammika came out the bathroom.

"You okay baby?", she asked.

"Yea I'm good", I replied.

Ever since I left the club with her 3 days ago I been kickin it at her place.

I had a sleepover bag just in case so I was cool.

Plus her pussy was fire, her head was fire, and she cooked so I had no problem staying here.

My maid kept my dogs fed so I had nothing to worry about.

And I had been lonely by myself since I hadn't gotten used to not being around Dani all the time.

So I chilled with Ammika, and It hasn't been bad.

Sometime she irritate me but otherwise she cool peoples.

I was scrolling through instagram when she climbed on top of me.

I turned my phone off and looked at her to see her with no clothes on.

I licked my lips at her perky tits and her erect nipples, "You ready for another round?".

"Of course", she giggled softly.

"Okay you got it then", I said before quickly flipping her over so I was on top.

"Don't tap out either".

Trinity pov (the name of Dani neighbor)

I

Its been 3 days since I spoke to the girl across from me, I felt bad for how I treated her so I tried to make amends but it didn't work out.

I wasn't gonna stop trying though. I been in her place before, afraid to speak up, cutting my self and hiding it, wanting to shut out the world...

I was trying to better myself after all that shit I put myself through and what i've been through, I decided this would be a good start.

So I decided I was gonna go over there and check on her.

I was already dressed and I made breakfast and decided to bring her a plate to be nice.

Once I left out my apartment I locked my door and walked straight across to hers.

I knocked 3 times before waiting for a response.

She didn't respond but I assumed it would be like last time so I banged harder.

After waiting five minutes I started to get an awful feeling in my chest.