Pills

Friday March 16th, 2020

Chris pov

I squeezed my eyes shut feeling the sunlight hit them outta nowhere. I low-key got aggravated also because I was having a good sleep.

"Arise and shineee", I hear.

I open one eye and see Dani staring at me, "man what the fuck", I groaned.

"What? I was trynna sound like Kylie Jenner", she frowned.

I stared at her for a few seconds and then rolled my eyes.

"Geez you hate being woken up don't you? Now you know how it feels", she smirked.

I turned over on my side and pulled the covers over my face trying to go back to sleep.

And she damn right I don't like being woken up so why the fuck-

"Uht uht Chris get up", she said trying to pull the covers. I held a tight grip on them and then let go making her fall on her ass.

I sat up to see her on the floor and started laughing, "alright now I'm up"

"Akikiki your ugly", she said getting up and dusting her self off.

"Akikiki you love me", I replied while climbing out of the bed.

I stretched and yawned and finally felt more awake.

"So what we doing today?", I asked.

"I have a doctors appointment, I don't know about you", she said.

"Well I guess I have one to", I shrugged.

"No you don't- wait aren't you famous go make music or something", she laughed.

"Man I haven't been able to put out anything because we settling some legal issues so I can have full creative control over my music", I explained.

"Ohh, cause I just noticed you be with me way to much I done forgot you was Chris brown", she teased.

"Akiki- no, don't say anything but I do have a song coming out with Trey Songz", I admitted.

"I like his music but he sounds like a gospel singer like he kinda exaggerates the tone", she pointed out.

"He has a strong voice maybe thats why", I suggested.

"Maybe".

"Okay hurry up and get dressed though your gonna make me late", she rushed.

"I don't have any clothes here", I said mugging her.

"Yea you do", she said avoiding my eyes.

"How?".

"I used to take some of your stuff out of your closet", she laughed.

"Why?", I mugged her again not finding it funny.

"I just thought, hey maybe one day Chris will sleep over and need something to wear", she admitted.

"You weird", I said shaking my head.

"You got clothes though right?".

I pursed my lips looking off to the side.

"Oh okay, now go shower", she said.

"Alright but give me some non-scented soap, I don't wanna smell like peaches and rainbows", I joked while going to the bathroom.

She came in after me and opened a cabinet filled with different body washes and hygiene products.