Mood swings

i forgot to put dates oh well😭😭😭
(Time skip)
July 3rd, 2020
Dani

I can't say sorry enough
Sorry, I wanna love you
I can't say sorry enough
Sorry, I wanna love you

I laid down on the small ottoman in the studio watching Chris rap up the last vocals for a song he was recording.

Now that his publishing rights were fixed he's back in the studio working on his album, Indigo.

The track ended and the producer gave him a thumbs up letting him know he was finished.

He took off the headphones and placed them down before walking out the booth.

He conversed with the producer for a second before coming over to me.

He lifted up my legs placing them in his lap, "what you think?".

"It's a good song, your pitch is beautiful", I murmured.

"Thanks, I got like seven more songs to do them I'm done with the album", he chuckled.

"I'm happy for you", I smiled.

"I know you are, you excited to go on tour?".

Before dance rehearsals, a few weeks ago, I found out he would be going on tour after releasing the album. And since i'm a background dancer so I would be going too.

"Yea, I am as long as oxygen tank don't bother me", I said rolling my eyes.

One of the girls on the dance team, Ophelia, had previously had sexual relations with Chris. He cut her off and since me and him are so close she feels obligated to try and insult me every time she sees me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap, "she not, i'm gonna have a talk with her cause I don't like that negative shit".

"Mhm, can we go get something to eat though?", I stood up but he pulled me right back.

Another things that's changed, Chris has been real clingy and flirtatious. I don't know why but I'm sure it's harmless.

"Yea let's go, what you wanna eat?", He let me go letting me stand up and stood up himself.

"California bacon ranch pizza", my mouth watered just thinking about the hot cheesy pizza.

"Damn fat ass", he joked while walking out.

"I know my ass fat", I turned around and shook it a little but it jiggles a lot more then I thought it would.

"Hol up do it again I was walking my fish", He said following behind me.

"Bye Chris your a whole clown", I laughed.

As we were joking around waiting for the elevator we heard someone clear there throat behind us.

We both turned around to see Amikka standing there. Chris sucked his teeth and turned around and I did the same giggling.

"So your just gonna ignore me Christopher?", she said in disbelief.

That made me cackle, "damn not the government".

"Is something funny?", she said turning her focus on me. I ignored her and stepped onto the elevator while Chris followed behind.

He tried closing the elevator but she was to quick and slid in.

"Damn elastagirl you a feen", I blurted out loud.

Chris then spoke up, "Bro what do you want?".

"To know why your hanging with this bitch?", she shouted.