serenade

Chris in the media 😫

Chris p.o.v

"Oh my gosh..."

I seen a complete utter look of shock come over Danny's face, she threw her hands and was stuck staring at the wonderful sight below us.

I walked closer behind her and placed my hands gently on her shoulders so I wouldn't scare her and decided to just enjoy the view with her.

"It's breath-taking Chris, I never had the chance to ever experience something like this before and it means a lot more to me because I never experience stuff like this or the hospitality you show me and we just met 2 days ago"

I turned her around to face me and looked her in the eye so she knew I was serious, "Danny from what I've seen your a great person and talented, i'm your friend now you don't have to worry about missing out on stuff like this because i'll show it all to you if you let me". 

She looked away from me and bit her lip, "I hear you Chris but it's not easy for me I never had an actual friend so forgive me if I mess up".

I laughed at her innocence, "Danny friendship isn't something you go step-by-step it comes naturally-".

She spoke up quietly cutting me off, "Danileigh".

"Huh", I looked at her in confusion.

She took a deep breath, "my real name is Danileigh".

Danny p.o.v (well Danileigh teehee)

I bit my lip nervously waiting for him to say something. I don't know why i'm nervous it's not like I lied about my name because no one knows my real name- well except for him now.

He shook his head as if he was coming out of a thought and looked at me, "Oh you thought I was mad? Well i'm not and I actually really like it, it's unique", he laughed.

"Your so annoying dawg", I rolled my eyes.

He waved his hands around, "That's not what'chu was just saying but okay go off sis".

I started laughing so hard because he sounded like James Charles for a second.

"But in all seriousness I wanna take you somewhere fun tomorrow, if you're up for it?".

My eyes widened, "on a date?", I said scared.

He started laughing at my reaction, "No Danny just friends hanging out dumb dumb".

"Oh, well then yea", I mumbled embarrassed.

"Well if that's the case we better get going so we can get a goodnight's rest",  then he grabbed my arm and pulled me down the hill and because I have short legs I almost fell all the way down.