sky diving

Danny in the media💕

I forgot to put it in the last chapter but this is Chris outfit

Danny p.o.v (Leigh Leigh)

This whole day was just surprise after surprise for just Lil old me and I didn't even know how to repay him. I said thank you so many times he banned me from saying it.

"Chris this is to much seriously how can I repay you back", I turned around to face him.

He looked me directly in the eye, "I want you to sing for me".

"Huh?!".

Rewind ⏪ 

We had got into Chris car and his high self was being irritating because he kept saying stupid stuff.

"If you drop the soap and it hits the floor, is the soap dirty or is the floor clean?".

I actually started to think then I realized, " if it's body wash neither but if it was bar soap I'd throw it away cause I hate germs".

He nodded understanding, "Anyway are you ready for your exciting day with THE Chris breezy".

I blank faced him, "No I'm excited  for my day with Christopher", I cheesed.

He glanced at me with one arm driving and smiled then bit his lip and shook his head.

I thought nothing of it and asked if I can play music.

He handed me his phone but it was locked, "can you put in the password?".

I tried to hand it to him but he pushed it back to me.

"030619".

I realized it was today's date, I thought about saying something but I didn't want to complicate things we were only just friends anyways.

I was scrolling through his playlist when I saw one of my favorite collab songs he did with DJ Khaled and instantly got hype. 

She love a nigga with them gold slugs, gold slugs

He sat up in his excited as hell, "Oh so your rocking with me like that Leigh Leigh!".

I nodded and started singing along with him to the song.

I'ma pull up when she call me
Baby you know I don't pull out when we lovin'

Then I saw a song back from 2015 and didn't want to wait to play it so I clicked it before the song was finished.

 Chris was confused for a second but then when he heard the song he started jumping in his seat even more hype then before and started rapping.

I'm feelin' like Moses, I'm all in the ocean, I'm partin', divided up in it like Moses
She switchin' the motions and makin' them faces just like an emoji