Chapter One

I stand on my balcony looking over the kingdom that is finally mine. My castle is on the edge of the forest with a small village beside it. It's only home to about a hundred to two hundred people. It's a disgusting town full of disgusting people.

"I won. I really won!" It's been two weeks since I got the opals and gained my power and became the one true queen. I used one of the opals to manipulate reality to make everyone in the kingdom except me and a select few to forget the king and his daughter and to think I'm the true queen and have been the entire time I was supposed to be in reign. I especially made sure those three stupid girls forgot everything that happened in those few days they were going to the mountain and got my knights to return them home when I first started to change everything. We've had a few people rebelling and saying they feel like they've been forced into a life that doesn't feel real and feels like a dream. The majority of people remain fully under my control and get on with their lives. I don't get how a small group of people are able to keep a firm grip onto their true memories. However, it's nothing I can't handle.

I leave my chambers and glide into the throne room, as my long, black lace gown flows behind me, to welcome my special guests. I sit on my throne as the knights bring them in. My knights throw the king and princess to the ground. They're both covered in bruises and cuts where I've had my fun with them and of course they remain in shackles. You can hear the sound of screaming and explosions going off in the distance. "Don't you just love my new kingdom?" I taunt, "I took yours and combined it with mine and now I have even more power."

"All your power comes from those opals. They only follow you because you've brainwashed them and they're scared. You'll never be the true queen." The princess shouts.

"Thiesty one." I say as I walk over to her, pull out my blade and cut the pathetic child's face.

"Leave my daughter alone." The king shouts.

"I think I'm going to give your daughter to the knights, they'll have enjoy something new to play with rather than that other useless girl who works here." I laugh.

"You horrible bit..." The king screams as he launches at me. I quickly stop him in his tracks by stabbing him in his guts.

"Father!" The princess cries. I laugh as I wipe the blood from the blade on the princesses' pink dress.

"Get her and this disgusting corpse out of my sight," I order and the knights quickly do as I say.

Jenson walks in and alerts me, "the rebels have sent another death threat."

"Get me more knights," I say.