Chapter Four

We've just arrived at the queen's castle. The journey was long and boring and my brother did not make it any easier, they annoyed me the whole way. We took my brother's carriage that's falling apart so every time we went over a bump, I got paranoid a wheel would fall off.

We step into the throne room. It's grand. The colour scheme is black and silver. There's a long black carpet, about a meter wide, leading to a few steps that leads to a big silver throne. There's three tall columns on either side of the room with dark red drapes wrapped around them.

Suddenly, the queen walks in and I start to feel weird. My brothers bow but I feel too dizzy and am struggling to even stand. I feel like I have dejavu but I don't know why? My stomach weirdly starts to feel weird and I got an agonising pain. I grab a hold of my stomach and wince in pain. "You okay Ava?" Josh asks, "you look really pale."

"I'll be okay." I reply.

"Maybe she should go lie down. If the leaves through the side door and turns left, her room is the one at the bottom." The queen says sounding caring and concerned which doesn't sit right with me.

"Go on, go rest." Scott said. I do as I'm told and slowly walk out of the room.