Mr. Owl Ate My Metal Worm

CC POV!! 

Finally, A morning with her where she wasn't darting for the bathroom. I woke up before she did. I just watched her sleep. Her iPod was still going. How much music does she have on there? The alarm clock said it was noon flat.Her phone rang. The caller ID said it was Jinxx. I answered.

"Hello?"

"CC?"

"Yeah. Celeste is still asleep."

"Hows things going?"

"Fine, No offence why did you call?""

"Because I'm worried about Andy. That's why."

"Why?"

"He hasn't come out of his room sense we got home from dropping you guys off."

"Shit. Im gonna have to talk to him.. Well everyones still asleep, Were prolly gonna have breakfast than we'll be over."

"See ya then."

"Bye"

Wow, I didn't know how much he really liked her!

"Who was that?" Celeste said in a shaky sleepy voice. It was so adorable!

"Jinxx, I hope you don't mind me ansowering your phone."

"Yeah its fine. What did he want?"

"He was worried about Andy. Apparently he hasn't come out of his room sense they dropped us off."

"You know we have to talk to him right?"

"Yeah."

"Who ever knew my band would cause so much trouble." And when she said that she looked upset.

"No sweetheart, Its not you, Its me being an ass and not telling him about us. Don't ever blame yourself until you have to."

She smiled, Than looked right in my eyes. That's when i leaned down and kissed her temple. I looked at her. And she was still smiling. I take it she liked it. And after that moment JJ and Jake barge in the bedroom door.

"Good Morning Love Birds" They shouted. Starteling us.

"Good morning."

"Watcha doing?!"

"SkyDiving."

"Sweeeeeeeet! Im hungry. FEED ME JJ!!!!!"

"No. Actually i want a sammich. Leta all leave in an hour. So we can go get sammiches"

"Great"

And Celeste got up to go get ready. She grabbed some clothes from her closet and went to her prep room. Why do they need one of those? But after she changed she opened the door. Than i understood. They turned the 3rd bedroom into a makeup room. There was so much light. The walls were cherry red, Make up products everywhere, they had like 5 flat irons. Which makes sense sense Delaney and Marcelline prolly get ready here too. Above mirrors on either side of the room are signd with grunge looking letters that say "CeCe Slasha" and "JJ Thirteenth"

Those were awesome! Well it actually took and hour to the minute for JJ and Celeste to get ready..

Jake POV!!

Well last night was great. JJ and I crashed on the couch.. But on different parts of it. I wish we could have cuddled, but whatever. After the girls got ready, we went to the sandwich factory. Apparently that word is like cursed, Its sammich. Bitches love sammiches!

CeCe POV!!

 After we got sammiches we went back to the hotel. Christian and I went to Andy's door and knocked. We went in and found him laying down. Watching the Disney channel. He looked as if he has been crying. He looked broken. I went over and hugged him. He hugged back. I asked:

"What's up Batman?"

It brought a well needed smile to his face remembering our previous conversation. 

"Nothing much. Watching Phineas and Ferb."

At this point i waved Christian out of the room as I know he wont tell me anything with him here. 

"I can see.. Are you okay? Like with me and CC?"

"Yeah, Im over it."

"Because i don't want there to be any tension between CC, you and I. I can't ruin you and CC's friendship."

He grabbed my hand.

"No one can come between me and CC. We've been friends for a very long time. I want you two to be happy. And if it means for you two to be an item so be it."

"Thank you Andy. By the way we have to finish that song sometime."

"Im not sure if CC would trust me."

"Well i do. Come on, Go shower than come hang out with the rest of us."

He nodded and stood up. He had no shirt on. I hugged him tight. He hugged me beck and than whispered "Thanks" than left the room.

__

Warped tour is in 2 weeks so CC and I ordered tickets and passes for everyone. We had to buy 9. That's a lot of fucking tickets. Of Mice & Men were headlineing. I was so happy! And so was Blood On The Dance Floor. The guys weren't happy but we were. So at that point we were all happy about warped tour. And that means us girls have to go shopping for Warped outfits! That would consist of, Band TankTop, Denim Shorts and a backpack. Im not gonna get into too many details but i got an OM&M tank, JJ got a FIR tanktop, Del got a SWS tanktop and Marci got a PTV tanktop. Perfect.

____________________________________________________________

Im sorry. i know the last couple chapters havent been verry good. I promise this will get better! Im not sure if i played out the triangle right but its whatever. Feedback please? And Mr. Owl Ate My Metal Worm is a song by a band called Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows. Or for short DRUGS. Andy and Matt Good,The Guitarist i think, are best friends so its appropriate.