This is the Rebel love song

We went to lots of stores. We got sooo many clothes! We had shopping bags to our shoulders. Christian attempted to hold my bags but he couldn't so i took some of his as we went on. At some point we went to the home improvement store and bought a few wagons!! Me and Christian shared a wagon!! He pulled me in it a few times. We had a blast!!

Christian and i snuck away after a while and shopped all by ourselves because i was close to freaking out from being around so many people at the mall. And i didn't wanna buy my underwear in front off all the people i was going on tour with. Christian asked if it was okay to come with me. I said that he could as long as he didn't say anything innaproriate. He took me by the hand and came in with me. We had a normal conversation about warped as i casually bought some bras as fast as i could. I got like 3 or 4 and lots of panties!!! Cuz I'm weird about them.

We got  matching leather jackets and took them and got them embroidered. We did each others. We got it on the pocket flap. I made his say "You put me in a comatose" in red thread. Were gonna give them to each other the first day of tour.

CC POV!!

This was the best idea!! I embroidered hers to say "My Whiskey Princess" in turquoise. Her favorite colour. I also went a bit over board and got a sugar skull done on the back that has a banner scrunched under it that says "This is the rebel love song". I just felt it was necessary to go over the limit for her. I care about her so much. She deserves the best. I remember how she told me she wants one tattooed on her thigh over her scars. It brought me to tears when she told me that.

We had such a fun time shopping!! I got to help her pick out a few tops and things. She picked out a lot of my things cuz i told her how much i hate looking for clothes. she did very well!! we got a few belts and we got some things we decided to share like hoodies and jewelry. While she was in the changing room, i slipped away to the jewelry counter. I got a strange look from the guy behind the counter for asking if they had an obsidian inverted cross on a silver chain. they actually did. I got it for Celeste. Shes going to love it. I sprinted back and she was just leaving the dressing room. I had stuffed it in my pocket. She walked out of that dressing room in the most gorgeous dress. it was black and red with ribbons weaved over her chest/tummy region. I went over to her and hugged her tight/

"You look so beautiful"

"Thanks. I love this dress"

"So do i!"

She paid for her dress. I got a phone call from Ash, telling us to get our asses to the bus. I told them to go cuz we weren't quite finished. He just hung up after i said that. 

We finished up at the luggage store where Celeste got a luggage set with unicorns on it. And guess who was pulling it home. This guy. We couldn't get a cab because we had a freaking wagon. So we had to call the guys to come get us. They yelled at me but it was okay.

JAKE POV!!

We had a blast shopping!! We got so much shit for tour and it was amazing!! JJ spent time with her friends since she hasn't seen them in like 2 weeks which was fine with me cuz i spent some time with the guys!! We got tired of caring all the shit so we bought wagons.

As soon as we got home Ash got a call from CC and we had to go pick them up. When we got home from picking them up we had 4 wagons. And 9 adults who act like children. We decided to find a hill and have wagon races to the bottom of it!!

The teams were Andy/Ash Del/Marci CC/CeCe JJ/me. Jinxx was the judge.

Andy and Ashley won. They fucking cheated by pushing off!! Were not worried about it. After that we ditched the wagons at Celeste's mums garage a few blocks from her apartment.

CC POV!!

We all went back to Celeste and JJ's apartment. Andy and Ashley went on an alcohol run. I made sure they got a few things for Celeste and I. I asked Ash to get a pint of Jack Daniels, some marshmallow vodka and a pack of raspberry Smirnoff for Celeste and I. Celeste ran up to Andy and gave him money. I asked her why and she said that she asked him to get her some cigars. Celeste smokes. Quite a bit. So does JJ cuz she asked for a lot!! Once they got back  the fun started. Most people sat on their wrap around couch but JJ and Celeste rebeled out and sat on the floor. Jake and I sat next to them down there. They chain smoked! I guess they usually do but they didn't around us because they just met us. So Andy came down and sat with us and we circle smoked. The girls were showing off their smoke rings and various smoking tricks and taught us how to. You can tell how close of friends they are! After we smoked two packs of cigars, we decided to go for a walk. We walked to the park. We didn't have to much alcohol in us yet so we had a ton of fun!! I pushed Celeste on the swing and we had a slide race!!

I just love spending time with her. It was around 10:30 ish when we got home and i led Celeste into her bedroom where i had all the alcohol. she sat down on her bed and i plugged my i pod in and turned on my acoustic play list:

"Celeste? Darling?"

"Yeah?"

"I got you a present."

"Christian. I.. I.."

I pulled out the jewelry box with the obsidian necklace in it. I opened it and her eyes lit up.

"Christian. This is beautiful!"

I relinquished it from its box and held it up to her. I clipped it around her neck and i could see tears welling up in her eyes.

CeCe POV!!

When he pulled out the box i was over whelmed. I didn't know what to say. I started tearing up. I threw my arms up over his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. When i let go so did he. He looked me dead in the eyes and said "I love you Celeste Amarie Carlile"

_____

CLIFF HANGER!!!! IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!! ILY!!!!