The Down Side of Touring

Marci and Del went home around 8. Me and JJ had a talk. She told me that Del's Feelings were hurt. So I called her.

"Hello."

"Hi Del."

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry for last night. I diddn't ask for that to happen."

"It's fine.Im over it."

"I will make it up to you"

Than we just talked for a little while about how much fun tour is gonna be. Than i hung up.It was around 9. Me and JJ watched Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street. Our favorite musical. And it was around 10:30 and i got a call from Andy.

"Hello."

"Uhh, Hi. It's Andy."

"Haha. So whats up?"

"Nothing much. I was wondering if we could start writing tomorrow."

"Yeah defiantly!"

Than we continued talking about ideas for the song. We decided to write a song about being in a long distance relationship while on tour. We talked for a good hour. Than i was so tired i went to sleep.

___________

I woke up around 12pm. And i called Andy than he said he'd be over in at around 2. So i scrambled around. I had to get ready and than actually clean. Living room, Kitchen and my bedroom. That's where my work desk is. The vibe in there is so chill that its an awesome place to write. Andy showed up around 2:15. We got acquainted. Hugs and we say on the couch for a bit and came up with the title, "The downside of Touring".

"Do you wanna go work in my room? My keyboard, Notebook and microphones are in there."

"Yeah, most defiantly!"

"Nice set up in here."

"Thanks."

"Pro-31?"

"Okay, They have been my favorite mics sense the 8th grade. Don't make fun of me!!"

"Allright. Lets get to writing"

We put our heads together and when it came to song writing, Andy really knew his stuff. Maybe that's why his band is so great!

"Okay thats a start!" Andy said.

"Lets hear it"

My mics are set up right next to each other above my key board. We were almost touching we were so close. Than we started singing our song..

 Pt. 1) Mles, Shows and Fans separates us when were on the road

Pt.2) Missing you so much, I hate sleeping in my bunk alone

Pts. 1 and 2) On the road without you

Pt.2) I love tour, But i hate not seeing you,I long for your touch

Pt. 1) Because your all need

And in that moment we both looked over and accidentally smooched. Andy looked at me like nothing happened. I was in udder shock.

"Ummmm" Was all i could say.

"That was... Amazing."

"Umm i think that's enough for tonight"

"Yeah i'll call you tomorrow."

And he left, I have no idea what was running through his mind but i knew what was going through mine. This attractive man from my favorite band wrote a song with me and "Accidentally" Kissed me.

Andy POV!! 

On my walk home, I thought only of her. Her long black hair with the streaks of colour. So beautiful. Her shiny white teeth that lit up the room. She's beautiful with her grey eyes. I wonder what CC would do if he figured out. Because he told me before i left to "Behave myself". I cant ruin anything. he can't find out.

CC POV!!

Where the hell is Andy? It's been hours. How long does it take to write a song? Her house is like a 20 minute walk. He can't take that long. He's my best friend but seriously...