Rebel Love Song

As tour was nearing, I could feel Christian and mine's relationship becoming closer and closer. 

He came over to give me drum lessons the very next day. I called him as soon as I woke up.. Around two PM. He was over an hour after i called him. I teased my hair up and put on a bandanna in similar style that Christian does. Than i just threw a pair of slashed skinny jeans and paired it with a tank-top and my panda necklace. I felt classy.

When he got here he came inside and i saw his sticks in his back pocket. I took the librety to take them.

"What do you think your doing?"

"This would be called stealing your drum sticks."

"Ill let you hold them, But were gonna go get you your own."

And that we did. We went to the music shop right down the street. We just walked there.Well not so much walked, I demanded that he carry me there. We got some looks. And some people recognized us and asked for autographs, I will never get used to that.

We got there and we were greeted and Christian asked the guy to lead us to the drum stuff. I didn't have the first clue about this kind of things. Keep in mind that i looked like a goof with Christians sticks in my hands. Basically i was just there as Christian tryed out sticks and looked for the ones that would work best for me. And he came across the ones he uses.

"Hey Celest, Go try these out."

And i did. I had no clue what i was doing so he came behind me and took his sticks back. Than took my hands and helped me play "Rebel Love Song". And it seemed like everyone in the store were looking at us. I felt special. After that we stood up turned around and kissed. It lasted for a while. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i had my arms laced behind his neck. It felt like the world stopped and it was only us there. It was so.. Passionate.

__

We continued to check out and the man recognized us and he told Christian that his drumming was 'Sick'. Than for some reason he asked if we were going on tour anytime soon. He told him when our Ohio tour dates were. And he continued to ask me if i was in a band and i said yes and than told him we were touring together. He said that he hopes I'm not the drummer. I said no im a vocalist. Than Christian said that he's teaching me drums. He wished us the best. 

We left than made it back to my apartment. It was around five-thirty when we got home, JJ had left me a not that she was out with Jake and that she'd be back later. That left us alone.

We made our way to my room where my drum kit is. And i tried out my new sticks again. They felt like they fit so naturally in my hands.

"So how do the sticks feel?"

"Natural."

"You know those are the same model ones i use?"

"Really?"

"Yes. A vocalist has her favorite mics,A drummer has his favorite sticks. Lets break them in!"

And that we did.

__

CC POV!!

There we were. I was sitting on the stool with her in my lap, Guiding her hands once again, Just playing a soft melody. She was smiling a smile Ive only seen on her face once before. When she first performed for us in her studio right before we first met. I figured out making music is what makes her the happiest. SO this may have been a good move.

After about an hour and a half i think she has had just about enough for one day. We tool our business out to the couch where we snuggled and watched "The Hunger Games" Id herd about it but never actually seen it. I think Celeste has because shes lipping every word. So i swooped down and kissed her.

"What was that for?"

"I thought your lips looked like they needed something else to do that lip every word to this movie."

"Well. Im sorry i have a slight addiction to this movie. I also have read the series about 7 times."

"Wow. How can you do that?"

"Do what? Read a book more than once?"

"No read books."

"Shut up."

And I did. She just repositioned herself in my arms and continued doing her thing. And she cried during certain parts of the movie and i held her and let her cry. I usually hate it when girls cry but this time, I didn't mind. I actually liked holding her and calming her down.

__

After that it was around nine so we decided to go to the hotel. The guys were probably drinking so we could join in.

When we got there, My prediction was right. The guys were all here, But Jake. Maybe her and JJ were at her place. Well we just did what were the best at. Drinking. We got there a bit late and Ashley was already pant-less. Ooh great. But when he saw that Celeste was here he put his pants back on.

 We just kinda sat on the couch together, Drinking and having a good time. Andy thaught it would be a good idea to bring out Twister.

I don't know if you've ever played Twister drunk... Its the best thing in the world! Celeste volunteered to  call off the spinner or however one would word that. So we had 4 guys on the mat. Lets just put it this way, The game instantly got awkward when ever hands started to graze crotch. After the first round I tapped out and Celeste went in. I told everyone to "Keep there distance"

 And that they attempted to do. It wasn't so bad. She looked like she was having fun. But she doesn't have that same smile she has when shes making music. That smile, I could look at it for hours. I just want to photograph it and keep it as a memory to hold on to for.. Well forever.