Set The World On Fire

I opened up the door and saw CC right in the front. I invited them inside. They sat on our couch. BVB on my couch. They didn't have there makeup on. They probably thought i lived with my parents. Ashley broke the silence

"Nice place you have here"

"Thanks we try"

CC answers "Who all lives here exactly?"

The question directed at me. 

"Just me and JJ, But Deleany and Marcelline stay here a lot."

Marceline is only 16 and Deleany is only a few months younger than JJ. They still live with there parents. But they have the luxury of staying here on the weekends. Because there still in high school.

"Hey don't you kids have school?" Asked Jake directed toward JJ.

"Me and CeCe are graduated and Delany and Marcelline are seniors"

"We do online schooling when were on tour" Says Deleany finally.

"That's sweet" says Ashley directed towards Del.

I could see the pang of jelosey run through Marcelline's eyes because Ashley was talking to Del instead of her.

"So are you guys ready to go?" said Andy.

"Where to?" says Deleany

"You'll see!" says Andy.

And we were off.

We took the Black Veil Brides tour bus to get around. That was an experience. Jake was driving. JJ was in the passengers seat talking to him. But the real party was in the back of the bus. We were blasting music. We were all dancing. JJ came in and joined us after Jake insisted he did. We were dancing like we do. We looked like lesbians. But no homo. After that, I was pretending i knew how to dance when i saw Andy looking my way. I ignored it until he came over and talked to me. 

"Umm Hi CeCe"

"Hey"

"You have really nice vocals"

Me obviously blushing. "Aww thanks. You too."

"Well i hope we can work together on a song sometime. Like two vocalist together"

"That would be awesome. Ive always wanted to work with another artist. But i never thought it would be Andy Biersack!"

He laughed "Allright. Maybe we can work together somethime this week?"

"Yeah for sure!"

He smiled and walked away.Did i just get asked out by Andy Biersack? Del is not gonna be happy. I'll just not tell her about it. That cant hurt right?

_____________________________________________________________________________

AUTHERS NOTE: How is it so far? Id relly want to know! Any feedback and helpful criticism are welcome! Ooh and dont worry, It will get better. The characters are just getting to know each other. I think this might be half wat decent by the time im done! Im gonna move into an Andy POV and a JJ POV in the next chapter :3