Satellites

CeCe POV

After the feast everyone woke up. We hid the evidence of our spoils. Well we all had to get ready. I showered as i do every morning. When i got out i went to my room which is connected to my bathroom, and i saw JJ, Jake and Christian in my room. I ran back in the bathroom cuz i was in my robe. Justina kindly asked Jake to leave so i could get my clothes.

JJ: "Im sorry!"

CeCe: "Its cool. I just dont like strange men looking at me in my bath robe"

CC: "I sure didnt mind the view" ;)

I lightly punched him for being pervy

I lit my cigarette once more. And so did they. I took mine to the bathroom to get changed, still having it lit when i came out. Every one piled into my bedroom once i got dressed for some odd reason. We all had planned JJ's birthday surprise. Were going to her favorite hookah bar.

We went out to eat and than we went. All of us went. Only a few of us smoked cigarettes but we all smoked hookah. We let JJ order cuz she was finally old enough to! And as a bonus Christian and I went halfsies and bought her one. No more using mine. Her's is way cooler then mine. Her's had black dragons and hoses. Mine has black birds.  We also got her some coals and tobacco. We had a blast.

We went back home. The house was still a wreck from all the partying. One thing about parting at the hotel is im not the one cleaning it up! They had a maid there. Since i dont live at home anymore, im my own maid. So i picked up a bit with everyone just staring at me.

"Don't everyone get up at once and help me"

CC POV

So i get up and help her pick up a little bit. We all come to an agreement to party at our hotel from now on. Lately ive been thinking. About us, tour. Im gonna be spending a whole two mobths with her!! I really love her. At this point its just Celeste, JJ and Jake here. We end up staying over. JJ and Jake went into the bedroom. We can hear them froom the living room. I look down and Celeste's head finds her way into my lap.

CeCe: Yanno? I think i like being with you slightly more when im half sober.

CC: I dont know, you re hella rad when your drunk!

She proceeds to slap me in the chest. I lean down and whisper "I love you" in her ear, she kisses me and says it back.

She once again falls asleep on the couch, i carry her back to her room and crawl into bed with her.

_______________

Fast forward 2 days later

CeCe POV

Todays the day i go to see Austin!!! I tell Christian that im going out for a bit and meet Austin at our special place.

Austin: Carlile!!!

CeCe: Carlile!!!

We have an extremely sentimental hug and we walk in. I completely despise sushi. Austin orders his lot of sushi and i order sweet & sour chicken!!!! KAWII!!

A: I missed you so much CeCe!

C:I missed you to! Hows the lady?

A: well. she left. Alex was sleeping around and, yeah..

C: To think i liked her.

A: its all chill girl!! over it.

We babbled on about relationships and i told him i was with Christian.

Austin:HOLY FUCKING SHIT BAE!!!!! YOU ALWAYS WANTED A PIECE OF THAT!!!!

I get a call from Christian. I tell him where im at and he tells me to stay safe. I love how he worries. Its so cute!

After a few hours, Austin asks me a question that made me scream so loud i swear Christian could hear. "Celeste, would you do me the honor of yelling beside me to a little song called OG LOKO?" i say yes! He invites me to stay on the bus (Back room of course) and give me my pass to warped!

I call Christian and tell him the news. He's not so flattered that im staying with Austin. But i brush it off in pure delight! My life is doing great.

__________________________

Hey guys. So. yeah. i think im going to disontinue this story. i dont like the band anymore so im not to enthusiastic about the story any more. if i was to write it it would be extremly half assed and i dont wanna do that. so. yeah. i might start a new story with the love intrest as Austin. because thats my bae at the moment. im so sorry. if you think i should keep writing. lemme know iin the comments. duces.