God Bless You

We just stopped somewhere. Were not sure where.I looked out the window and apparently we stopped at Fun N Stuff. Sense Andy was from Ohio, He knew the places to have fun at! Fun N Stuff is an Arcade, Roller Rink and in the day time a Go-Kart track. I remember as a kid, my dad used to bring me here. I wish he was still around. 

"Were here!" Pronounced Jake.

"Lets go!!" Screamed Andy, Making Del giggle.

As we excited the bus CC snook up behind me and started walking next to me. Than he did the gentlemanly thing and escorted me in by linking arms.

"Have you been here before?" He asked.

"Yeah, My dad used to take me here as a child."

He felt the pain behind my words.

"Are you okay?"

I diddn't respond. That's when we were on the sidewalk that leads to the entrance and he pulled me in for a hug. I just met the guy.. Or more like the guy just met me. Because i was a HUGE BVB fangirl. So i knew a TON about all of them. Like i knew the secret where CC sleeps naked.

"How about now?" He asked.

"A lot better."

I flashed him a genuine smile. He grabbed my hand as we were walking in. The queens (My band) And the Brides gave us some looks. Some of them were "You guys just met! What the hell?!?!"  Others "Awwwwwweh! Sooooo cute!" and from most of the Brides "GET SOME!!". But it was nice having such hansom arm candy. Andy looked a bit hurt though. I don't get him yet.

"Well here we are!" Said Ashley

"Where do you guys wanna start?' Asked Jinxx

"Lets try the Arcade!" Said Jake.

Every one agreed. We went off into the game room. I was acompinated CC and Andy. Most of the multi-player games were two players, So i always went twice. One with CC and once with Andy. Our conversations were usually light and not talking about the location or anything because they saw it upset me. The reasoning is because i don't speak with my father anymore because he is a drug addict/alcoholic. This is the place where we bonded. This was our place.

"How about some skating?" Asked Andy

"I'm game. How about you Celeste?"

I said obviously blushing from the use of my real first name. "Lets go!!"

We went and got skates. Andy ordered them because i was shy and didn't want to. But CC helped me lace up. What a doll. Andy was jealous. Again i didn't get him. I am an excellent skater,but did they have to know that?

"So Celeste can you skate?" Asked CC

"Well, I'm not that good"

"Good thing you've got us!" Said Andy unexpectedly.

We got onto the rink. I was sandwiched between CC and Andy. They were both holding my hand so i didden't fall. I pretended to lose my balance a few times so they woulden't let go. Typical me. We talked freely about the tour. How excited we were. They even asked me if we wanted a separate bus. I of course said id have to talk to the Queens. We saw JJ and Jake enter the rink. They were holding hands as well. I wonder if JJ pulled the "I'm not a good skater" card as well. Typical us.

JJ POV!!!

So when we got here, Jake walked me in. He wanted to go to the arcade right off the bat. We talked about tour, our lives outside of our music careers and we talked about Vans Warped Tour. Our tour started shortly after Warped. We talked about how we should all go together. I love Warped. It was the first Concert/Music Festival me and CeCe ever went to. It was the best. Apparently Jake likes it too. We saw Del and Marcelline with Ashley and Jinxx. Del looked hurt. Probably because Andy was with CeCe. CeCe and CC look like there getting along great. But Andy, I've never really talked to him but i think he's into CeCe. She told me he asked her if she would like to get together and write a song . For tour. Tour starts at the end of August. Its July 1st. Warped is on the 18th.

"Hey do you wanna go skate?" I asked.

"Sure!" He replied.

I told them my size, He did the same. We got laced up and than we hit the rink. We saw CeCe, CC and Andy. They came toward us. We waited for them.

____________________________________________________

Im sorry for the lack of the Andy POV. I almost diddent put the JJ POV in there. I promise i will start the next chapter with an Andy POV. And im also gonna do a Deleany POV. This is starting to get good :3