Youth and Whiskey

Delaney POV!!!

Wow. I don't think Andy's all that into me.. He's off with CeCe. Its not fair. She's got CC. She doesn't need Andy too! Should i be angry with her? No. She's my mate. Basically a sister to me! But i have a right to be angry. Marcelline, Ashley and Jinxx accompanied me while we were here. And sense Marci likes Ashley she kept talking to him. So i was stuck with the "Already taken and married" Jinxx. Gah. Well we played arcade games most of the time. Than we went roller skating. Marci and Ashley were ordering there skates and than Jinxx and I did the same. He helped her lace up. And me and Jinxx kept to our devices. This didn't go as i planned.

Andy POV!!!

I like her. Shes beautiful! And the lead singer. Lead singers connect. But i can see it in CC's eyes that he really likes her. So im going to leave it up to her to go with who makes her happy. But that doesn't mean i cant persuade her does it? Because CC is my mate ill back off.... For now.

CeCe POV!!!

We all gathered in the roller rink. We all skated in a big line. It was a blast! Than we returned our skated. We did get a few kids that asked for our autographs. I cant believe people recognized me as well! We were about to leave when we herd Jinxx yell:

"GUYS THEY HAVE LAZERSTORM!!!!!!!!!!"

Than we all had to go buy tickets than we geared up. Laserstorm is a game where you have sensors and a laser gun that sends out signals when it hits a sensor on the opposite teams player. We had 9 players. So we had 7 fans join our game! I had CC, Del, Andy and Jinxx. Plus 3 fans. We were on the green team! So everyone else was on Red. The fans were soooo happy! They got to play Laserstorm with there favorite bands. So they say. We love our fans! We got in there and played for about 35-40 minutes. Your only supposed to be in for 30! Maybe the worker at the time was a fan too! The Green team won! Apparently Jinxx is really good! He got 37 hits! I got killed several times. CC and Andy were my human shields. They volunteered.

After Laserstorm, It was around 11.The guys took us back to there Suite. We stayed there and drank, partied and blasted music! But Andy seemed uneasy. So I pulled him into the other room. And i had a little chat with my hero.

I started by saying "Whats up Batman?"

"Nothing much"

"You seem upset."

"Yeah i guess"

"Hey, You can talk to me."

"Its nothing i promise. I'm fine."

I hugged him.

"I can feel that there's something bothering you."

"Im kind of freaking out, Touring with you guys. Its kinda.. Nerve racking."

"Well ill be here if you need me. When we gonna start on that song?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Sounds great!"

I proceeded to hug him once more than we existed the room. We got looks from everyone. So i said cockily:

"Ask JJ, You'd know if we were doing anything in there" 

Its an inside joke because i moan in my sleep... Loudly. So everyone knows I would be loud if that happened.

So yeah. Andy seemed to be in better spirits. I was glad. And when we were all drunk of our asses, we settled down and watched Batman: The Beginning. We all were on the floor in front of the T.V. I was sandwiched between Andy and CC were resting on my shoulders. Ashley spread accross our laps. That's all I remember.