Ritual

CeCe POV!!

It was an interesting night. I spent a good percentage of it with Christian. I ended up drinking a lot. Like normal. We played truth or dare. It was like playing with grade school children. The dares were like "I dare you to lick that wall". So nothing personal. And the truths were like "Have you ever ___ with a ____ while riding a _____?" Fill them in.

Than i passed out in the little circle we had so Christian carried me to bed. And i woke up in his arms. And as i do after any night of drinking i was i the bathroom shortly after waking up. I broke out of Christian's arms and headed for the potty. After the rude awakening, he realized i was vomiting as normal, he was in shortly after i started retching. And you cant forget the tears that accompanied. He was there holding my hair, rubbing my back and whispering calming words to me. He was just so perfect.

CC POV!!

I can't believe this angel slept in my arms last-night. But even now when shes bent over on the floor puking her guts out, Shes still beautiful. Maybe one day she'll go from CeCe Slasha to CeCe Coma. That's what musicians do. They change there stage last names. Right? If not they should. Once she was done, She asked me to leave so she could shower. I had her clothes here from last time she showered here, I have them Because Ash just let her borrow some clothes, But I just let her borrow mine.

We all gathered in the common room, for Celeste's retching and crying woke everyone up. We ended up watching the 2nd Batman. Because were losers. We kinda snuggled on the couch. It was around 1pm. Early for us. But we called room service for brunch. We just ordered a TON of food. And we ate it.  Celeste and JJ got Waffles with Whipped Cream, Chocolate syrup and Peanut-Butter. They actually sent up 2 cans of whipped topping. So she told me to open my mouth and sprayed it in there. Than JJ and Celeste got in a war. It was nice. After we all finished our brunch, We decided to do something productive, we went to the mall. Celeste and JJ made us go into Hottopic, Because they wanted to see there best-friend. They looked really happy to see him! He was in full face makeup. Does he dress like that everyday? We signed a few autographs. When BVB walks into Hottopic we get looks saying "OHMIGAWS ITS BVB!!!! MY OVARIES!!!!!!!" Or we get "Who the fuck let these fags in"

We pop-ed into a few other stores. Played "The Penis Game"at Spencer's and we had lunch at the food court. CeCe didn't leave my side. We held hands a bit while walking from store to store. Life was good. Than out of the blue Andy asked Celeste if she wanted to take pictures in the photo booth.

Andy POV!!

CC was all over CeCe all day. I wanted to make some sort of move. For one of our pictures a put my arm around her.These are pictures she wont soon forget. CC looked steamed, jealous and hurt. As we left the mall CC wrapped his arm around her. The plan failed..

CeCe POV!!

That was awkward. Does Andy not get that Christian and I are basically a thing? Well I think Christian is a perfect gentleman. While we were at the mall he carried my bags without me asking, He ordered my food for me because I'm shy and held my hand. Especially when we were in the elevator because he remembered when I told him i was afraid of elevators. We dropped off Marci and Del at there houses on our way home and they dropped JJ and I off at our apartment. Jake and Christian asked if they could come over for a bit. We said yes. 

JJ POV!!

Jake is so sweet. Ive really gotten to know him over the last two weeks. Ive been texting him a lot lately.I really think CC and CeCe are super cute together! I know CeCe always said if we ever tour with BVB she gets CC. I guess its happening. We haven't been talking too much lately. Kinda keeping to ourselves. But anyways we all sat in the living room. CC and CeCe were cuddling on the couch. I think it's adorable. Jake and I were holding hands. CeCe ordered pizza. We really sat there and talked a lot. We talked about what we think we would be doing right now if we never formed our bands. After the pizza got here we ate than we fired up the Xbox. We played Assasin's Creed, Halo and Black Opps. We were just hanging out like friends. It was nice.