Devil's Choir

So we stayed at the hotel for a few hours than we left. But before we left Christian pulled me aside:

"So whens the next time I'm gonna see you?"

"Well drum lessons?"

"Yes, When are you free?"

"Anytime really, Just call me if you ever want to chill"

"Alright. And one more thing.."

And right there. He kissed me. Right on the lips. Ive been waiting for this my whole life. Ive always liked  Christian back when i was a fangirl. Who am i kidding.. I still am a fan girl! But I somehow kept my cool.

"Ummm"

"Too soon?"

"Not at all"

Keep in mind hes around 5'10-11 and I'm 5'4. Pretty short in comparison and i reached up on my tiptoes and kissed him goodbye. And in that moment Ashley walked in.

"Whoa guys! Whats going on in here?!"

"Nothing Ash get the fuck out of here!" Christian responded.

I was blushing. Well after that Christian walked JJ and I home. It was chilly out so he wrapped an arm around my waist and escorted me home. JJ was a bit in front of us. Probably feeling awkward just watching us.

__

When we got to the apartment, JJ thanked Christian for walking us home than hurried inside. Leaving us alone:

"Ive had a fantastic past couple of nights with you." He said.

"Well, I have too. You look upset. What's wrong?"

"After 2 nights of sleeping with the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms its gonna be hard sleeping alone"

CC POV!!

Did i just say that out loud?! I was thinking it i didn't mean to say it! Oh my god she's gonna think im creepier than i actually am!! But i guess she thought it was cute because she laughed:

"What are you lauging about?"

"How adorable your sob story was"

"It was supposed to be sad not funny!"

"Well in that case i feel your pain Sweetheart"

She called me sweetheart. How am i gonna leave her?

"I want to see you tomorrow."

"Why so soon? Dont you get sick of me?"

"For one because I'm afraid ill miss you too much and two, no. And i never will."

So i kissed her goodnight than she hugged me tight and we went our separate ways. I mentioned to her to call me. She said she would tomorrow. Im gonna miss her tonight. I cant wait till tour when i get to spend a lot more time with her..

__

When i got home Ashley welcomed me by asking

"So did you 'Get it in'??"

and i responded

"NO because i really like this girl and im taking things slow and respecting her boundaries so i don't fuck anything up"

"I was just joking"

"I was just answering your question."

I had to be forceful so they all knew my soul intentions. It was around 7 we all decided to watch "The Final". I remember Celeste and JJ saying that its the best movie ever. It was pretty fucked up. But it was indeed "Awesome" as they would say. Gosh i miss her. It was now around 9 so i called her.

"Hey its CC"

"Hey its CeCe"

"No its Celste."

"And its also Christian."

"True."

So i asked her what she's doing. Told her I missed her like mad. Because i did. I told her how i loathed sleeping alone tonight. She agreed. We made plans to have a Drum session tomorrow afternoon. We were also gonna hit up the guitar shop and get her some decent sticks. I really cant wait to see her. We talked for what seemed like a short time but was actually 3 hours. She fell asleep on the line.

We talked about how much were gonna love tour. How its gonna seem like were living together as one big happy dysfunctional family. This may be my favorite tour ever! Also warped is coming up soon. Like in 2 weeks! We all cant wait to go see our friends even though our bands aren't playing this year. I know Celeste is excited to see Austin Carlile. I remember her saying how he's her biggest inspiration and the reason she followed her dreams of becoming a musician.. I will have yo thank him!

_____________________________________

Im so sorry this chapter took soo long!!!!! I had a huge writers block and i did dent want it to sound terrible. Thankyou guys for reading!!