Heaven's Calling

I woke up Snuggling with Andy. At this point i didn't care. All i cared about was getting to a toilet. JJ was already up. She herd a combination of retching and crying. She knew it was me. She was always up holding my hair back. Jinxx woke up and told JJ to go wake everyone up and he'll take care of me. He held my hair back and rubbed my back. Saying calming things. Like a father would for his son or daughter. He's a real sweetheart. After i was finished, I hopped in the shower to clean myself up.

After that we all got ready and we went and got breakfast. We went to a breakfast buffet. It was a local place. We all got pancakes. It was awesome. Luckily they had skippy peanut butter! Andy was a happy camper. And i grew fond of it as well. At breakfast we reminisced on how our night was. How awesome Fun N Stuff was, How the little party was last night. It was a blast. Andy seemed to be in good spirits. Actually everyone did. Even Del. 

CC POV!!!

Hanging out with the Queens last night was a blast! CeCe is a really special girl. But i saw how Andy looked last night while we were with her. He looked like he likes her. But I can see how she has an interest in me. I'm not just saying that. I can feel it. I wish i could have helped her out this morning, but i was basically in a coma after a hard night of drinking. But i was told she woke up in between Andy and I. She always ends up there..

CeCe POV!!

Well it was around 1pm and the guys took us home. I had a terrible headache. And the Queens looked a little bent out of shape. The guys wrote there numbers down on a sheet of paper that we would all put in our phones sooner or later. We all crashed. I woke up around 4pm and i had a missed call from Andy. I gave him my number when we had our 1 on 1 talk. He wanted to start writing the song today but it was 4pm and i was still hungover. The rest of the Queens woke up and we talked about last night, tour and JJ brought up Warped Tour. I guess Jake was talking about us all going.That could be awesome! All i know is that the Queens and the Brides are getting along great!

I just realized, i never told you what we looked like. Well JJ is about 5'8, Dirty blond on the top and black at the bottom. Her hair reaches to the nape of her neck. He has a lip piercing on the right side of her lip. She has a really small frame. Straight figure. Palest skin Ive ever seen. But is beautiful as Aphrodite herself! Del has Platinum blond hair cut in a choppy mid length style. Lots and lots of layers. Shes 5'9. She has small, But super cute curves! Has a slight tan. Really different from the rest of us. We are vampric white and proud! Marcelline has the longest black hair. Its so beautiful! Its all one length and parted top the left. she embellishes her part with cute coloured bobby pins, bows and she can rock a beanie! She has her nose, lip and eyebrow pierced. She is really slender. With the perfect assets. That leaves me. I'm a little on the heavy side. I have well defined curves. im 5'4. The shortest. I have mid to long hair. Jet black with multi coloured strips in it. I have shark bites (2 piercings on both sides of my lip) I tease and straighten my hair. I wear glasses the majority of the time. There black and square. Simple. We all dress a little differently. JJ and i wear band tees and skinnies just about every day, Marcelline dresses different everyday. She can go from Victorian Gothic to outfits as bright as Deleany's. Del wears mostly dresses. Usually brightly coloured. Green is defiantly her colour. It matches her brown eyes. But with that said..