The Outcast (Call to Arms)

"Wow"

Is what we heard. Apparently BVB approves. The guys came on stage and talked to each of us. Andy gave me a few tips on how to control my screams. But than CC came up to me.

"Hey im CC"

"Hi im CeCe as well"

"Wow, You guys are great!"

"Thanks, You guys are better"

"Well we haven't performed yet."

"I know every word to just about every song ever recorded by you guys. You guys are far better"

"We'll see about that"

I just had my first conversation with Christian Coma. My band crush. I was close to blushing when he hugged me again. Well BVB proceeded to play Perfect Weapon as well. Blowing the roof off the studio. (Hypothetical of coarse) But they totally kicked ass! I went up on stage and took CC's drum sticks from him and started banging on the snare pretending to know what I'm doing.

"Nice drumming CeCe"

"Thanks CC"

"I'll never get use to calling some one else my name"

"Its not exactly the same, Mines C-E-C-E. Yours is C-C"

"Whats your real name?" 

"Celeste"

"Wow, You have a gorgeous name. Why do you have people call you CeCe"

"Because most people cant pronounce Celeste"

"Well i can and i will"

I just gave him a look. Im flattered by his comments regarding my name. Which i was. I never favored the name Celeste. I always liked CeCe. My councilor at camp started it when i was 7. She couldn't pronounce my name so she just called me CeCe. It just kinda stuck. And now my band crush is gonna call me Celeste. I was 100% cherry red after that. I saw JJ talking to Jake a little. I could see something happening between them.