Unbroken

CC POV!!

My hands shook and my palms sweat. She sits there eyes looking as if they are about to spill tears. I try to take her hands but she smacked them away.. Then she threw her arms around my neck.

"Christian, no one has cared about me like this for such a long time. I've pictured this moment in my head a thousand times and i never thought it would be this perfect. I love you too!"

I was so relieved that she loved me to. I never felt this way about any one. Shit i should be telling her this. Not you!

"Celeste, I've never felt this strongly towards any girl. I love you so much. You mean everything to me. I probably sound sappy and cleshe but i don't even care"

I planted a kiss on her forehead. I finally found the girl of my dreams. I let her cry in my arms. Even as she sniffled in my ear. She stopped after a while.

She got out of my arms and crawled up to her pillows and lay-ed down.

"Come on up darling! Im lonely"

And i did. She snuggled up to my chest and rested her head against my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her. She did'nt fall asleep just yet. She looked me straight in the eye and said

"You know how I'm claustrophobic?"

"Yeah. What about it?"

"Will you sleep in the back room with me? Im really scared of the dark.."

She looked very embarrassed

"Baby, ill do anything i can to help you fall asleep."

She smiled and snuggled up to me once more. I could get used to this.

______

I woke up to Celeste screaming at 2 am. I woke her up. She had a nightmare.

"Thank you.. that was.."

I got into a position where i could stroke her hair and caress her face to calm her down.

"Its okay. it was just a dream, Love."

She calmed back down and fell back asleep, but i couldn't. I stayed up the rest of the night making sure that she didn't have another nightmare. I lie there and hold her all night. 

_______

When we woke up that morning she has the biggest smile on her face. 

"Good Morning Darlin'"

"Good Morning. Did you sleep last night?"

"Yeah. Ready for Warped?"

"Yes, Sir!!"

We jumped out of bed. We were the first ones awake. We thought it would be a good idea to wake everyone up with air horns!!! Everyone was pissed. But got over it. Our passes came in the mail last night. Everyone looked like hell but us. I guess everyone got shitfaced last night. We hung around. All of us put our brand new clothes on. I accidentally walked in on Celeste getting dressed. All she had on was a tank top and panties on. 

"Hey Celeste do you have a- OOH SHIT!!!! IM SORRY!!"

"Its okay. Im almost clothed"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Haven't you ever seen a lady nakie?"

CeCe POV!!

I got a little bit of a giggle out of him. I put some pants on.

"Hmmmmmmmmm... What shirt to wear."

"How about this one?"

He pulled out the shirt that he picked out for me. Its a You Me At Six shirt that says "Bite My Tounge" on it.